It’s that time of year again. A time when people start to think about giving thanks. I am a believer in being thankful all throughout the year which is one reason I do my Happiness Is… posts.
However, in honor of the up coming holiday I wanted to share a few things that I am thankful for, in no particular order.
1. I am thankful for living in a place where we have four gorgeous seasons.
2. I am thankful for my family.
3. I am thankful for my pets, this with us, and those that have passed.
4. I am thankful that both of my kids have a great boyfriend or girlfriend, both whom I love dearly.
10. Number 10 seems so final. Seems like something really amazing and cool should go here but what is left, for now, since I am only doing 10, would be my computer, which without none of this would be possible. As creepy as it sounds sometimes I feel like my computer is a living entity, to which I have to pay homage and respect. I have even named it. So I am thankful for my computer, Thank you Macine.
Thank YOU for reading my 10 Things That I Am Thankful For post today! I would love to hear what you are thankful for in the comments below!