Home » Lifestyle » Round-Up » February 2017 Round-Up Some Of My Favorites, In Case You Missed Them

Below are a few of my favorite articles from February, just in case you missed them. With our busy schedules, we sometimes get behind on reading our favorite blogs.

If you enjoy round-ups you may want to check out January’s Round Up as well.

Let’s get right to it …

The first article in my February round-up is my favorite fashion article Fashion Focus: Suited Up In Duluth Trading Co Style …

February Round-Up

I had so much fun writing this article! My husband and I enjoyed a real adventure. I could not leave it out of the round-up. Check this post out and see what we discovered on our hike!

My featured pet post for the Round-Up is My Experience Living Next to a Cat Hoarder….

February Round-Up

While it sheds some light on a few harsh realities it is informative. Today is World Spay Day. I hope everyone reads this and considers having their pets spayed or neutered. I would love if you shared it with someone you feel needs to read it!

From the health section of the blog, I wanted to showcase my American Heart Health Awareness month article.

February Round-Up

Today is the last official day to spread awareness so please, share the article across social media! You could save a life!

Empowering others is important to me. If that means I have to open up about my own realities, so be it. Featured from the Empowerment category is How To Cope When A Loved One Is In Prison.

February Round-Up

I wrote this because when I was facing this situation, I would have loved to read an article like this. More people than you may realize struggle with this issue. I hope this article reaches those who need it most.

And to bring the mood back up a little let’s finish off the round-up with Two Nuts Harvesting Nuts In The Fall.

February Round-Up

It is so hard to believe that Winter is almost over, and Spring is on the way! This article goes back to last Fall. My husband and I had so much fun. This is part 1 of a 3 part series! Enjoy! The best thing about this is that we had so many left-over nuts! The squirrels were fed all Winter!

So there you have it! February’s Round-Up. I hope you enjoy it. Perhaps Round-Ups save you time scouring for good reading material.

Do you like Round-Ups or do you find them unnecessary? I would appreciate your honest opinion in the comments.

Another great way to get my articles easily is via subscribing. That way you can get a Round-Up Delivered right to your inbox! You will also get two awesome PDF downloads free when you subscribe.

1. Shannon
    February 28, 2017 / 9:09 pm

You rounded up some great articles! Especially loved the coping in prison. I am a criminal attorney and this happens more than people tend to want or tend to realize. I did like that you ended on a positive note!

• February 28, 2017 / 9:23 pm

Thank you so much Shannon. I bet you see a lot of things in your job. I try to always look at the bright side after going through my tantrums privately LOL

• February 28, 2017 / 9:22 pm

Thank you Sherri. I hope that you are well now and I am so sorry you had a heart health issue!

2. February 28, 2017 / 11:11 pm

Such a nice roundup! I love your post on American Heart Health the most, great job spreading awareness.

xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com

• February 28, 2017 / 11:12 pm

Thank you Kusum! I love hearing what others like the most so I appreciate you pointing out your fav! 🙂

3. March 1, 2017 / 3:28 am

This is great roundup a especially love world spay day i love pets so much. You have great posts here.

• March 1, 2017 / 3:32 am

Thank you so much Amy! I am a huge pet lover – thanks for noticing that one! XOX

4. March 1, 2017 / 5:08 am

Such a great round up. I have not seen these topics before in one but they are all great to share. Im definitely checking it out.

5. March 1, 2017 / 12:10 pm

I can’t believe you lived next to a cat hoarder. Whoa! I just visited a country where spaying is against their religion, so there were so many street kitties.

• March 1, 2017 / 2:54 pm

I bet though that in countries like that everyone sort of takes care of them as a community right? Because they are sacred?

6. March 1, 2017 / 12:27 pm

Some really great articles here! Yikes, I love cats but can’t imagine having more than 2! Cat hoarder sounds awful!

• March 1, 2017 / 2:53 pm

It WAS awful living next to them! I love cats too and have had 5 at once but they were WELL cared for. I think 2 is a good number though. They keep each other company 🙂

7. Oindrila
    March 2, 2017 / 1:11 am

Nice roundup, Joely. I love the American Heart Health Awareness. It is so important these days to keep yourself healthy.

• March 2, 2017 / 3:45 am

Absolutely. So many fairly easy things we can do. If we can just do ONE more thing it will help. Thank you for checking out my round up 🙂

8. March 2, 2017 / 6:08 am

I love the concept of a roundup! This is helpful because we all have missed some great articles from some of our favorite blogs. I love the wide variety of topics you discussed. February was a productive month for you from Heart Health Awareness to Spay Day not forgetting individuals who are incarcerated. I’ll be looking forward to what March has to offer.

• March 2, 2017 / 1:54 pm

Thank you Lorraine! I know I miss great posts from my favorite bloggers too. Glad you like the idea!