I love reading About Me articles on other blogger’s blogs – (that sounds weird!), so I thought I would do one of my own.
So here we go …
20 Things About Me:
- I Microwave food way too long.
- Lord of the Rings movies and the Hobbit play on my television regularly.
- I really love frozen pot pies.
- I used to own and operate a party planning and event business.
- In high school, I was a debate champion and won awards for public speaking.
- When eating, I nearly always spill food on my shirt!
- Once awake, I have to get right to work. I have panic attacks if I attempt to get more sleep.
- Some of my best ideas come to me while I am showering.
- I was blonde as a child and into my early 30’s. My hair started turning darker in my late 30’s so went auburn.
- Seattle and Oregon are two places in the USA I would love to visit.
- I have vertigo and can not deal with heights if I am standing on my feet. I can, however, handle being up high if I am in something.
- My middle name is Ann.
- I dislike coming across posts about politics on Facebook. I skip them all.
- While I love blogging about all the topics on Fashion Beyond Forty, if I had to narrow it down to just one, it would be the Empowerment section.
- My favorite scent is Amber. I wear the essential oil or resins straight and love perfumes with Amber in them.
- I sometimes fear not being able to keep up with technology.
- My favorite social media currently is Instagram.
- My favorite area of a grocery store is the produce section, followed by the cheese section at the deli.
- My perfect Sunday would be sitting at home with a great bottle of wine, and a cheese board spread, watching documentaries.
- If I were not blogging I would probably go back into sales of some kind. I like being independent. Perhaps I would get a real estate license. I like a good challenge!