In last weeks Year Of The Dog article, I mentioned that I was selected as a BlogPaws Ambassador.

Today I wanted to take some time to tell you more about BlogPaws and what it has to offer.

The best way to do this is to tell you what BlogPaws has meant for me.

First, I want you to know that this year celebrates the 10th Anniversary of BlogPaws so this conference is going to be extra special!

If you love pets, are a social media influencer or blogger you will want to be there!

10th Anniversary BlogPaws 2018 Conference In Kansas City Missouri

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated as a BlogPaws Conference Ambassador to help share information about the BlogPaws 2018 Conference but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. BlogPaws is not responsible for the content of this article.

What the 10th Anniversary BlogPaws 2018 Conference Means To Me:

As a blogger, I belong to a wealth of groups that help each other in the blogging world.

Without hesitation, I can tell you that BlogPaws is the most supportive group of people I have ever met.

I think anyone who loves animals knows that pet people are the best people.

The fact is I have made real life friends with so many individuals from the BlogPaws group.

They have supported me not only in blogging but in my personal life too.

This group of people are powerhouses of knowledge and have practically unlimited resources.

Anytime I have sought answers to questions, puzzled over something about my blog, BlogPaws folk have been there to assist.

Learn more about the BlogPaws 2018 Conference in Kansas City, MO right here

Going to the 2018 Conference is a chance to be around the kind of people everyone wishes they had in their lives.

As an Ambassador, I get the chance to give back to those who have been there when I was in need.

I also get to help newcomers who may be nervous about attending the conference.

Some other things I will do is to assist with guiding people to the right location within the conference.

Answer questions before,  and during the conference, and help spread awareness.

I also get to do other tasks such as stuffing swag bags and let me tell you, I am super excited to do that!

Why You Want To Attend The 10th Anniversary BlogPaws 2018 Conference:

BlogPaws Conferences are not just for pet-specific bloggers.

Many lifestyle bloggers will be in attendance, myself included!

Just because pets are not the only thing you blog about does not mean you are not welcome.

We love all types of bloggers and social influencers so please, join us!

Bloggers will be coming from all over the world!

The people you will meet, the resources you will be privy to are unimaginable!

Connecting with brands is clearly a great reason to attend.

For me, the speakers are going to be a huge highlight this year.

I love deciding which speakers I want to go listen to.

Specifically making an outline that will help take my blog to the next level.

Networking, Networking, Networking!

Not to take away from the amazing brands you will connect with and goodies you will be sent home with, but networking with fellow bloggers is a huge bonus too!

While doing so you may find bloggers you want to work with, in the future!

There is so much power in working on projects as a team!

Another reason to attend and register now is that I have a special discount link for you!

Use This Link For 10% off your conference tickets!

10th Anniversary BlogPaws Conference Details:

Dates: April 18 – 20, 2018
Venue: The Sheraton Kansas City at Crown Center Hotel
Location: Kansas Cty, MO

Co-Ambassadors:

Jensie Carl of Happy-Go-Doodle

Elizabeth Keen of Chronicles of Cardigan

Alison Reder of Sarcastic Dog

Dawn White of Lola The Rescued Cat

Kansas City is one amazing place!

When you are not busy at the conference you can visit the Plaza, shop at Crown Center which is connected to the hotel, or go on a tour of the many beautiful Kansas City fountains! They are gorgeous at night!

Have you ever been to a blog conference?

Do you plan on attending the BlogPaws 10th Anniversary Conference?

What do you love most about blogger conferences?

Let me know in the comments I love hearing from you!

10th Anniversary BlogPaws 2018 Conference In Kansas City Missouri

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BlogPaws. The opinions and text are all mine.

1. January 25, 2018 / 3:23 pm

Congratulations! Being made an ambassador of anything (especially BlogPaws!) is such an honor!! You sound like you are the perfect person for the job! Your outgoing, cheerful and very nice. Newcomers will feel great with you by their side! Have a great time and I’ll follow along online!

• January 26, 2018 / 8:45 pm

Thank you SO much Jennifer! I am very humbled and totally honored for sure. Thank you so much also for so many sweet compliments that means SO much to me! I wish I could meet you there too.

2. January 25, 2018 / 5:18 pm

I had no clue this conference existed. I have a friend who is looking to get into pet blogging so this would definitely benefit her,because like you said networking is so important.

And kudos to you for being made ambassador! That is so freaking awesome. I’m sure the conference will be a success.

• January 26, 2018 / 8:46 pm

Oh she simply has to come!! The speaker line up is amazing and really all of the speakers are about topics ALL bloggers could learn from. I am super excited!
      Thank you so much for the congratulations! I am totally in shock I was selected!!

3. January 26, 2018 / 5:39 am

I am a pet blogger who is a member of BlogPaws. But … my pet blog is relatively new (less than a year) and our DA and pageviews are still low. What are the benchmarks we need to be shooting for? My partner lives in Kansas City and I am going to encourage her to attend this. Thank you for all the information!

• January 26, 2018 / 8:51 pm

I honestly do not worry about DA anymore. It’s sort of like Alexa in the sense not many media agencies ask for it anymore. Now and then I come across one that does but it’s sort of a passing thing. Not to say it isn’t nice to brag about it if you have a high DA or great Alexa score but there are things far more important. I would focus on who your audience is and social media stats. Many great media agencies would rather work with a blog that has a solid following that is lower and has less page views that fits the clients (brand’s) audience perfectly. Just keep writing – content content content that is where it’s at with a clear demographic. I am always happy to chat with you more if you want to email me fashionbeyondforty at gmail dot com.
      I really hope your partner in KC comes to this conference! The speakers are AMAZING and loving the topics this year!
      I have so much to learn still and truly no matter where you are in your blogging career – everyone has a lot to learn.

• January 27, 2018 / 5:05 pm

Joley – I checked with Gisele and she is out of town that week, so she can’t attend either. My husband and I are full-time travelers and we have a roadtrip that starts a few days prior to this. I’m so upset … Kansas City (the area) is my hometown, too … darn!

• January 29, 2018 / 2:13 pm

Oh darnit! Well thank you for checking with her. I wish I could see you there and it is a bummer. I wish you the best on the plans you have but if things change let me know! You will be missed in KC!!

4. January 26, 2018 / 10:08 am

This sounds like a fun conference. I don’t blog much about my cats but I would be interested in attending this kind of conference since there is such a niche of pet blogging. How fun!

• January 26, 2018 / 8:52 pm

The cool thing is Censie is that the speakers (sessions) really target any type of blogger such as how to make Google love your blog to working with brands in general. I am SO excited and I do hope you decide to come!!

5. January 26, 2018 / 10:59 am

That is awesome that you are an Ambassador for BlogPaws. I registered to be a member but I can’t go to the conference. I’m going to be in New Orleans that week. This is a trip I’ve been planning with several friends for over a year.
    Do they have resources for education classes? I’ve always wanted to be certified or authorized (whichever) to be able to go into classrooms and talk to kids about pet care and animal rights.

• January 26, 2018 / 8:53 pm

Well New Orleans is a place I have always wanted to go so I don’t blame you lol but I am super excited about BlogPaws Conference and just so honored to be chosen as an Ambassador. I hope you have an AMAZING time in NOLA and hey there is always next year!
      I also hope that you get the chance to speak to kids about animals – that would be amazing and it’s so cool you want to do that!

6. January 26, 2018 / 11:30 am

Congrats on being an ambassador! That is really cool! Have fun at the conference it sounds like it is going to be a blast.

7. January 26, 2018 / 2:29 pm

What a fabulous opportunity to meet fellow blogger IRL! Hope you have a wonderful conference!

• January 26, 2018 / 8:57 pm

It is going to be simply amazing and I am very excited to meet my fellow blogging buddies in real life. Wish you would come too! It’s not just for pet bloggers 🙂

8. January 26, 2018 / 3:15 pm

I have a friend who is wanting to attend the Blogpaws Conference. I really wish I had the money to send her myself. Heck, I even want to go now.

• January 26, 2018 / 8:58 pm

I want you both to be able to come! It’s going to be even more special being the 10th Anniversary Conference! I am SO excited about the speaker line up plus, the topics are perfect for all bloggers – not just pet bloggers which I think is SO cool!

9. January 26, 2018 / 5:32 pm

I have been blogging for years and still have yet to make it to a conference. This one sounds fun! Hopefully the timing will be a good fit.

• January 26, 2018 / 8:55 pm

I sure hope so Marcie! I really do! And just so you know – the sessions and speakers are for all types of blogs – from learning about Instagram to using blog planning better, SEO, how to make google love you etc and so on. So it works for any type of blogger. I hope to see you there!!

10. January 26, 2018 / 10:03 pm

I have never heard fo this blog conference until now but it sounds so fun! I was just thinking that I needed to start looking at conferences for 2018…LOL!

• January 29, 2018 / 2:11 pm

I really hoe you consider it Ricci! Don’t forget the discount code too! Hope to see you there!

11. January 27, 2018 / 2:57 pm

I have a girl I work with who’s from that area! It sounds like a wonderful conference with great people!

• January 29, 2018 / 2:12 pm

Oh please let her know we would love for her to come too! The people are amazing and of course it’s so nice to be at a conference that welcomes pets!

12. January 27, 2018 / 8:07 pm

This conference sounds awesome! I love animals so that is reason enough to attend, but I love how you mentioned it really is for any lifestyle blogger. Making it a perfect conference to attend, network, and have a great time.

• January 29, 2018 / 2:14 pm

Allison I really truly hope you can make it. Don’t forget to use the discount code on your tickets. I am SO impressed with the speakers and course outline so far and they are adding more!

13. January 27, 2018 / 10:29 pm

This sounds like a fun conference. I don’t blog much about my pets but I would be interested in attending this kind of conference!

• January 29, 2018 / 2:15 pm

Claudia that is what is so cool – the courses they offer are about SEO, how to work with brands and get noticed, how to use Instagram the right way and such … great for all types of blogs and bloggers – it’s just a huge perk that you get to see all the cute pets. Yes the brands in attendance that hand out goodies – they are all pet related but if you have a pet that’s cool too! 🙂 I hope to see you there xox

14. January 28, 2018 / 11:59 am

That is such an awesome opportunity! I haven’t had much time for the conference circuit, but hope to attend BlogPaws at least once!

• January 29, 2018 / 2:22 pm

I hope you get to as well Amber! This year is going to be EPIC considering it is their 10th anniversary conference. I do hope you can come this year! If you do, don’t forget the discount code!

15. Lisa Bristol
    January 28, 2018 / 8:16 pm

The BlogPaws group sounds fantastic. I would love to go to the conference. I have two small dogs I love to spoil. It would be so much fun to blog about them.

• January 29, 2018 / 2:16 pm

Oh Lisa indeed and even though the brands in attendance are pet brands – the speakers and classes are for ALL types of bloggers from learning how to use Facebook and Instagram correctly to SEO and all other topics that work for any type of blogger! I love that and of course if you do have pets – you will love the swag bags!! Hope you come join us! Oh and don’t forget to use the discount code on your tickets!

16. January 28, 2018 / 9:09 pm

I hope that I can make it to Blog Paws one of these days with Buddy the Yorkie. I just started his own Instagram account and I’m going to work hard to build it up so that he can work with brands. He would love to attend once he becomes a bit more famous. 🙂

• January 29, 2018 / 2:18 pm

Just followed your Insta acct! I would not wait – attending will HELP you and him become famous! There is a specific course on Instagram this year too! You don’t want to miss this if you really want to take things to a whole new level! Don’t forget to use the discount code and come get in on all the brand networking and SWAG!

17. January 29, 2018 / 3:42 am

Sounds like such an amazing conference. I know it would be such fun to attend. I just wish it were a bit closer to me. Hope you have a blast.

• January 29, 2018 / 2:19 pm

Thank you David and I do wish you could be there. The speaker line up this year is already amazing and they are adding even more classes! I can’t wait! Hope you decide you can make it!

18. January 29, 2018 / 3:45 am

Sounds like such an amazing conference. I know it would be such fun to attend. I just wish it were a bit closer to me. I know I love my dog Oreo. And I certainly would love to mix it up with other pet owners who love communicating about their amazing animals. Hope you have a blast.

• January 29, 2018 / 2:20 pm

Awee I love your dogs name by the way! Too cute and I would love to see Oreo there mingling with the pets and getting great doggie swag!