Today’s What I Am Wearing Today look is casual chic inspired by just a touch of boho flair.

If you enjoy fashion inspiration please be sure to visit other What I Am Wearing Today articles here on Fashion Beyond Forty.

Casual Chic Fashion What I Am Wearing Today

Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this article. There is no added cost to you for using them and I may earn a small commission to help run the blog. Thank you!

Casual Chic Fashion For Living Life:

I have a few Amazon sellers I have purchased from often and love.

DRESSOLE is one of them

This cute sweater vest is from their Amazon shop.

I have worn this many times with many different looks and love it.

Honestly, I have put this sweater vest through the wringer in the few weeks I have owned it.

My cats have dug their claws into it.

One of my dogs has found it a comfortable item to sleep on.

I even caught it on a nail walking through a doorway!

It’s been worn in the freezing cold and kept me warm.

And I wore it out one night to the coffee shop.

I have washed it four times so far on regular settings.

Not only did I receive compliments on it but it has held up nicely keeping its colors and shape.

Casual Chic Fashion is perfect for an on the go lifestyle.

Casual Chic Fashion: What I Am Wearing Today

Casual Chic Fashion Makes A Statement:

The DRESSOLE sweater vest has cute tassels and an asymmetric design that is eye appealing.

It comes in two colors, black and multi, which is what I am wearing.

Here is a look at the fabric close up:

Casual Chic Fashion What I Am Wearing Today

While the close up shows a lot of colors I like that in person it is subtle.

It also has tones that look great with any colors I may be wearing.

This makes it perfect for putting on as an after-thought, a cute accessory, or a way to keep warm.

The tassels look nice, not dingy like some tend to appear.

They are nicely tied off and hang only in the back.

I also adore the hi-low design.

Casual Chic Fashion What I Am Wearing Today

You can grab it on Amazon for under $30 USD with free Prime shipping.

Casual Chic Fashion What I Am Wearing Today

Casual Chic Fashion From Golden Tote:

The other two clothing items in this look are from Golden Tote.

I wrote about them recently and would love for you to check out that article too!

I won’t go into all of the wonderful details about Golden Tote here because I covered that thoroughly in the first article.

However, Golden Tote is absolutely one of my favorite ways to shop for fashion, in addition to getting great deals on Amazon.

Casual Chic Fashion What I Am Wearing Today

The top I am wearing was a Golden Tote Surprise item.

These stylish jeans with the unique details, also from Golden Tote.

I love how the asymmetrical lines in the jeans compliment the sweater vest’s asymmetrical design.

Now I know you have to be curious about what a surprise item is!

Just click on this link to my previous article and find out!

Who doesn’t love fashion surprises?

Don’t worry – the link opens in a new tab so you can come back and grab this gorgeous boho vest too!

Now, ladies, I bet some of you are loving these boots.

Sadly, they are sold out.

I am sorry but please, check out The Scarpetta for gorgeous designer shoes at huge discounts!

Check out one of my major shoe hauls from The Scarpetta.

Casual Chic is perfect for the over 40 woman if you ask me.

Then again, if you ask me, any look is perfect for any age as long as it is tasteful.

I believe our 40’s and beyond is the perfect time to experiment with fashion and have some fun.

We have seen so many fads and trends come and go, and come back again.

If anyone can “work it” it’s us, ladies!

Get your style on with me!

I hope you like my casual chic fashion look.

Let me know in the comments and be sure to snag this cute vest.

What I Am Wearing Today Casual Chic Fashion

1. January 9, 2018 / 11:55 am

I like this sweater vest. It suits you and looks perfect with the outfit.

2. January 9, 2018 / 1:42 pm

These pieces look great on you. You have good taste and made some nice choices. I love hi low design pieces. I have always been a little scared to purchase clothes on Amazon. I might have to take a second look!

• January 9, 2018 / 7:28 pm

Awee thank you so very much!! On Amazon just be sure you read the sizing charts right and look for the sellers actual sizing – sometimes they post an image to show it. The reason being – Amazon’s sizing drop down menu is not usually correct and the seller has no control of that!

3. January 9, 2018 / 9:34 pm

Oh I love this! I like that the rainbow isnt crazy bright. I could totally see myself wearing this outfit. Looks great on you too!

• January 10, 2018 / 12:35 am

Exactly! It makes it have some color but not outrageous. Goes with everything this way. Thank you Censie!

4. January 9, 2018 / 10:29 pm

Such a pretty look (as always)! I especially love the sweater vest because you could dress it up or down and it would go with anything. As you described your sweater’s day in the life, it sounded just like one of mine. We have dogs and cats and I’m forever getting caught on things too!

• January 10, 2018 / 12:37 am

Awee thank you so much Ali! You are so right too – I love how the colors are not so vivid but yet there so you can mix and match with everything! Haha yes indeed I have ruined so many sweaters just doing daily life around here. This one is woven very tight which keeps it in good shape with all the chaos and my clumsiness lol

5. January 10, 2018 / 9:41 am

This is a great outfit idea! I would wear this one for sure and I know nothing about putting together outfits so I appreciate the inspiration. Now to make sure I get the right sizes, that is another shortcoming of mine when it comes to fashion.

• January 11, 2018 / 12:28 am

I am so happy to help inspire ideas Melissa. I love vests like these because they are so forgiving in size! I just always size up then I can’t lose!

6. January 10, 2018 / 10:20 am

I am so bummed that those boots are sold out! They are amazing! Your whole outfit looks very comfortable and something I would totally wear!

• January 11, 2018 / 12:29 am

I know right? They really are one of my favorite pairs. Sorry about that. So happy that the outfit is something you would wear too Leah!

7. January 10, 2018 / 2:15 pm

I love this ensemble! I specifically love the sleevless coat you have, it looks amazing! You look so comfy too yet still classy. I love it!

• January 11, 2018 / 3:26 pm

Thank you so much Aileen! The vest is awesome I love how it goes with almost everything!

8. January 10, 2018 / 7:09 pm

I love boho style and this looks amazing on you. What a great way to layer this time of year too! You look fabulous.

9. January 10, 2018 / 11:02 pm

I really like your tassel top! The neutral colour is so easy to blend in with pretty much anything else! The geometric patterns are also really neat and boho-like. I would swap out the jeans for a darker pair, maybe black ripped skinny jeans.

• January 11, 2018 / 4:47 pm

Thank you so much Nadalie! It really is so easy to mix and match! Oh I have some black skinny jeans I can wear it with too. Those are not ripped though – I have green ripped skinnies that would look cute too! Thanks for the idea!

10. May 27, 2018 / 11:46 pm

Hey! You look really stylish. That sweater vest look cool on you. The combination of your dress is awesome. Thank you and keep posting.

• May 28, 2018 / 11:38 pm

Thank you so very much Shirley! This vest is still one of my favorites!