I have seen some impressive Fashion Bucket List ideas around the internet.

Most of them cover some fairly exclusive items such as shopping at Tiffany & Co.

Oh yes, I would love to do that myself!

I decided to create a more reasonable Fashion Bucket List.

One that I can potentially accomplish this year!

This Is My Fashion Bucket List For 2018

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

Alright this first Fashion Bucket List idea is a little depressing so let’s get it out of the way…

Sell the wedding dress and rings!

As I mentioned in a previous article 10 Empowering Gift Ideas For The Recently Separated or Divorced For Valentine’s Day, I am recently separated.

I confess this is going to be very difficult to do.

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

The fact is, the money will help pay for the lawyer and I won’t be wearing them.

It’s just hard to let go of something that had so much meaning, and they are pretty of course.

Okay now that we have that out of the way…

The next thing on my Fashion Bucket List is to get resized for a bra.

Yes, this is totally doable!

Changes in weight call for a refitting!

One would think I could get this done right away.

We shall see!

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

I can’t rightly call a well fitted bra a Fashion Must Have without having my own fitting properly!

Clothing just looks better when you have the right undergarments.

Next on my Fashion Bucket List is to get back to thrift store shopping.

This is something my daughter and I love doing together.

It’s been awhile since I have put together a cohesive look at one.

I’ve been wanting to write a post about my thrift store finds too.

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

This will have to happen soon!

Spring is nearly here so I will be back to getting out and shopping local more.

Another Fashion Bucket List goal is to wear my dresses more often.

I own so many pretty dresses but I rarely wear them.

Not sure why since I am comfortable in them.

I think I have the mental connection that to wear a dress I have to go all out with my makeup.

When I wear jeans and a cute tee or sweater I feel fine with a more natural look.

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

That is just obviously not true and a mind game I have to get over with!

I will start wearing my dresses more right away!

One exciting thing I want to add to my Fashion Bucket List is attend a local fashion show.

We do not have a lot of them around here that’s for sure but they come up now and then.

They are usually held by a local boutique or smaller shop.

In order to achieve this bucket list item I just need to be more on top of my game.

I will need to be more aware of what’s happening in my area and be ready to go!

Fashion Bucket List 2018

I am sure it would be not only beneficial to my blog here but a lot of fun.

It’s a great way to meet other women who are into fashion!

A very much needed and desired thing on my Fashion Bucket List is getting my nails done professionally.

I have the worst nails!

They are brittle due to medications I must take, they fan out to a wider nail at the tips, and they are wavy.

I have always wanted to have them professionally done.

This year I plan to find a way to get this worked into my budget so I can have them done regularly.

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

I do not want long nails, I am not delicate enough for those.

Plus, long nails just get in my way, especially with all the typing I have to do.

I just want healthy nice looking nails.

The next Fashion Bucket List item for 2018 is wall decor!

As you know, I am forever pointing out that fashion is so much more than what we wear or how we look.

The way we decorate our homes is part of our fashion as well.

I have some bare walls that need a touch of style!

I already have my eye on a couple large pieces of art for my bedroom and my dining room needs a couple smaller items.

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

Since painting my bedroom last year and putting up the new light fixture, I have a whole new aesthetic I am going for.

The light fixture is a must see and one of the last cool things my estranged husband and I did as a couple.

The final item on my 2018 Fashion Bucket List

A big comfy, cozy, fluffy down-alternative blanket.

There is nothing more comforting than a great comforter or blanket, Right?

After finishing a long day, and evening of work I just want to be wrapped up in one!

I love bedtime but some nights are restless and I think this would help.

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

The thought of the feel of sleeping on a pile of marshmallows, yes please!

Everyone needs one if you ask me.

What’s on your Fashion Bucket List?

Leave me a comment please, I would love to know!

Or tell me which of these items is your favorite.

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

1. January 29, 2018 / 11:29 am

I want to look stylish without trying. That’s kind of my thing. If it looks like I put a lot of effort into it I feel like a fake. I’m definitely a jeans and t-shirt girl, but I want those items themselves to look good on me and flatter me. Like, style it with a nice boot, some cute jewelry and some cute layering..and of course a nice hairstyle.

2. January 29, 2018 / 3:31 pm

I hope you have more occasions to wear the dresses you already own! I’m sure you’ve got quite the collection and plus, it’s fun to get dressed up and feel good about ourselves.

3. January 29, 2018 / 3:46 pm

Ooo I like the idea of a fashion bucket list. If I had to put something on mine it would Louis Vuitton!

4. January 29, 2018 / 4:04 pm

I love your list – pretty much all things I would like to do as well. I’ve been so busy, I haven’t had time for things like a proper fitting, or taking care of my nails, or getting home decor organized.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:40 pm

I hear you Marysa. I have to make time because if I don’t I will never get around to it! We need to take care of ourselves.

5. January 29, 2018 / 4:28 pm

I love that you have a fashion bucket list! I need to make one for myself! LOL!

6. January 29, 2018 / 4:34 pm

I love thrift store shopping. I should probably get fit for a new bra too!

• January 30, 2018 / 9:41 pm

Me too Aduke! I need to get my rear in gear and go shop and get that fitting done!

7. January 29, 2018 / 5:28 pm

First, I am so sorry you are selling your rings and gown. 🙁 I totally get it. If it helps, there is an organization called The Angel Gown program. They use wedding dresses to make special gowns for babies who didn’t live. Maybe that would take away some of the hurt.

On my bucket list: I am doing a capsule wardrobe!! I recently cleared out everything that didn’t match my “style.” We will see how long that lasts!

• January 30, 2018 / 9:43 pm

Thank you so much Terri. I looked up Angel Gown program and right now they are not taking any more donations. I think that is so wonderful they got so many they can’t take more for now. I did find a few smaller organizations that do the same thing – I need to find one taking donations now. Thank you SO much for this idea! I myself lost a baby so I totally understand the need for this. I do not think however anyone did this back then – it was decades ago.

Oh I have thought of doing a capsule wardrobe I hope you write about yours! I want to know more!

8. January 29, 2018 / 5:30 pm

I like the fashion bucket list. Although I’m a guy, I agree that these are easily attainable.

9. January 29, 2018 / 5:55 pm

I love the idea of a fashion bucket list. I too want to attend a local fashion show. How cool would it be to see the latest trends walking down the runway.

10. January 29, 2018 / 8:22 pm

Great bucket list! My fashion bucket list would probably be to venture out and try different things with clothes.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:44 pm

That is so much fun to do! I try to go out and try on different things as often as I can but admit it is not often enough!

11. January 30, 2018 / 7:36 am

I am right there with you on so many things! I actually just got refitted for a bra and OMG what a difference.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:45 pm

Right!!?? I need to get mine done ASAP! I can tell my clothes do not look as good as they once did!

12. Kathy
    January 30, 2018 / 7:43 am

I think this is a wonderful list. Some of these would be on my list as well. I’d really love to give some new clothes a try.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:47 pm

Thank you so much Kathy! I am glad some of these things would also be on your own list!

13. Victoria Heckstall
    January 30, 2018 / 8:22 am

Fashion bucket list is such a great idea. The ring pays my attention, So gorgeous and every detail was perfect.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:48 pm

Indeed – I hate to have to sell it but I have no use anymore I guess.

14. January 30, 2018 / 9:18 am

I like the idea of making a fashion bucket list. I really need a new look.

15. Heather
    January 30, 2018 / 10:47 am

I am a list maker by nature, so this assignment is right up my alley! I told myself I was going to take better care of myself in 2018. I went out shopping last weekend and bought some new clothes. Nothing fancy, but a reason to change out of PJ’s. Got to add to my obtainable fashion goals.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:47 pm

Yay!! I am SO glad you did that for yourself Heather! Seriously it can really make us feel so much better.

16. January 30, 2018 / 11:41 am

Oh I want a down comforter in my life as well. SO necessary.

17. January 30, 2018 / 2:24 pm

My favorite is wearing a dress more often. And I would love to attend a local fashion show!

• January 30, 2018 / 9:52 pm

Thank you Catalina! I love hearing what others like most! I have not done it yet lol go figure. I NEED to I will make effort to do so tomorrow!

18. January 30, 2018 / 3:17 pm

Looks like you’ll be dressed to the nines for 2018 even without a fashionista budget. You can find some great stuff at thrift stores that let you craft your own sense of style on a budget. Great resolution you made to stay fashionable on a budget.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:54 pm

Oh absolutely and thrift stores are so much fun when you do find that perfect item! Thanks so much Tim!

19. January 30, 2018 / 4:20 pm

I am loving this list! I want to make one now. I live in tees and yoga pants. Time to branch out.

20. January 30, 2018 / 9:33 pm

Getting professionally fitted for a bra was one of the best things I ever did. No more back pain and no more sagging. lol All of my clothing just looks so much better too.

• January 30, 2018 / 9:57 pm

Indeed Cyn! It sure is! I can tell my clothing does not look right on me since my boobs have changed lol I need to get this done!

21. January 31, 2018 / 7:58 am

This is the first time that I’ve read a fashion bucket list. Love it though. I would love to have my nails done more often like I used to when I was still in my home country. I used to have it every two weeks there because it was affordable, unlike here.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:49 pm

Yeah it is expensive here isn’t it! Would love to have mine done regularly for sure. Something that actually has to be budgeted!

22. January 31, 2018 / 4:02 pm

Having an attainable goal os the ley to everything. That’s what most people underestimate by setting a goal to hard to reach or accomplish. I love these fashion goals and I personally need to get into the well fitted bra section as I am currently breastfeeding and the girls could use extra support and lovin. Thank you for this.

23. January 31, 2018 / 4:02 pm

Having an attainable goal is the key to everything. That’s what most people underestimate by setting a goal to hard to reach or accomplish. I love these fashion goals and I personally need to get into the well fitted bra section as I am currently breastfeeding and the girls could use extra support and lovin. Thank you for this.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:55 pm

Oh indeed you do need a very good fit with breastfeeding! I hope you find time to do that for yourself. Thank you for the compliment on my list and indeed I must keep things realistic when setting goals.

24. February 4, 2018 / 12:37 pm

I need to do this too. I’ve started buying some new tops that aren’t tee-shirts. (Most of my wardrobe is jeans, tees, Capris, and more tees. Since we’re going to New Orleans in April I’m going to have to get a few things for that trip as well. I’m sorry to hear about your recent separation but I wish you all the best and hope you are happy!

• February 5, 2018 / 4:40 pm

Thank you Gisele so very much. I hope this article gave you some inspiration to change up your current clothing items for your trip! Have a great time! I would love to go to NOLA!