Home » Lifestyle » Round-Up » January 2018 Round-Up: Where Did The Month Go Already?

I know it’s so cliche to say the month went by fast but come on really!?

January went by at such a light speed.

I don’t know if many of us even had a chance to break our resolutions yet!

I have been so super busy as of late.

From readjusting my life during this separation – the bad.

To gearing up for the BlogPaws Conference – the good, that I don’t know which end is up!

Who’s with me?

However, as they say, the show must go on, and here on the blog it sure did!

I hope that you enjoyed the articles during January.

If you missed any here is a January 2018 Round-Up:

January 2018 Round Up Where Did The Month Go Already

January 2018 Fashion Round-Up:

We all have fashion “must-have’s”.

From the perfect work wardrobe to our favorite jeans.

This article gives you a list of unconventional must-have fashion items:

Fashion Must Haves 10 Non-Typical Items

January’s What I Am Wearing Today demonstrates a casual-chic fashion look with boho flair:

Casual Chic Fashion: What I Am Wearing Today

You may have a bucket list but do you have a fashion bucket list?

I do!

Come check it out!

Fashion Bucket List For 2018

January 2018 Empowerment Round-Up:

How many of you have a word of the year?

Let me introduce you to my Word Of The Year:

Courage: 2018 Word Of The Year

I decided to take things a step further with a Quote Of The Year:

My Quote Of The Year 2018

You can take it even one step deeper by writing the story of you and Define Yourself:

Define Yourself Write The Story Of You

Cross-sectoring the empowerment and health categories Planet Fitness wants us to have a Judgement Free year!

Live Judgement Free In 2018 Planet Fitness New Member Sale

Femarelle wants us to stand strong and I am loving their help in doing so myself!

Stand Strong Through Life Changes In The New Year With Femarelle

Single this Valentine’s Day? Don’t fret! Enjoy Being Single On Valentine’s Day With These 10 Ideas!

10 Ways To Enjoy Being Single On Valentine’s Day

Help a friend out who has recently separated or divorced with 10 Empowering Gift Ideas.

10 Empowering Gift Ideas For The Recently Separated or Divorced For Valentine’s Day

In our January 2018 Round-Up for Beauty, we have three fun articles.

First, what did you get for your free Sephora gift for your birthday?

Sephora December Birthday Reward 2017

Having skin problems? It could be your pillow! Learn how and why!

Skin Problems? It Could Be Your Pillow!

Love beauty items? Check out what I am reordering!

Reordering! 4 Beauty Items I Can’t Live Without

From the Pets section of the blog in the January 2018 Round-Up we have three new posts.

Need some motivation to re-organize your pet’s stuff? Look no further!

Organize Your Pet’s Items

Were you born under a Year Of The Dog? Lucky you if so! Find out!

Year Of The Dog 2018

Don’t wait to get your BlogPaws 2018 10th Anniversary Conference Tickets!!

Bigger, better, and far more pawsome than any other year. You WANT to be there!

Come read why!

10th Anniversary BlogPaws 2018 Conference In Kansas City Missouri

This final article in the January 2018 Round-Up is for anyone who is, or wants to be an entrepreneur!

How To Be An Overnight Success is a book I highly recommend.

Overnight Success? Perhaps Not But This Book May Help!

Did any of these articles inspire you this month?

Which were your favorites?

I would love to hear what you enjoy in the comments

Or what you would like to see more of!

1. January 31, 2018 / 10:41 am

What a great round up. I feel like I didn’t accomplish anything in January except getting sick and still being sick, lol. That outfit looks really great on you.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:51 pm

Awee I am so sorry! Everyone is getting sick and I am trying to stay away lol although tonight, not feeling great. Fingers crossed I am just tired!

2. January 31, 2018 / 10:57 am

It looks like you kept pretty busy in the month of January. I cannot believe we are almost in February already. I feel like yesterday it was Christmas.

3. January 31, 2018 / 2:33 pm

This month has been a whirlwind for me but it also brought along a lot of changes that kept me busy. I look forward to catching up on your posts! I seem to have missed a few fun reads.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:52 pm

I am so glad to hear that Marcie! Yeah I am behind on your blog and others as well! This month just went by too fast to enjoy our me time!

4. January 31, 2018 / 4:32 pm

I agree with you, January went by really fast to me. You definitely accomplished a lot! I like the tip about Sephora, they are always out whenever I go too.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:54 pm

Oh wow they are always out for you too? Well now you know what to do lol don’t let them cheat you out of your free goods!

5. January 31, 2018 / 4:46 pm

I can’t believe we are at the end of January already this month has gone by so quickly! You really posted some amazing content this month, loving your word and quote of the year.

• January 31, 2018 / 7:54 pm

Thank you so much Sarah! And thank you for the lovely comment on my quote of the year! Yes this month gave me whiplash!

6. February 1, 2018 / 4:21 am

Love these roundup posts!! What a great way to look back at your month of blogging!!

• February 2, 2018 / 11:32 am

Thank you Ricci I am so glad you enjoy them. I miss so much from my favorite bloggers that a recap is nice.

7. February 1, 2018 / 12:33 pm

I feel like January went by kind of slow… but at least I got some goals out of the way in the process.

• February 2, 2018 / 11:34 am

Jenny that is so good to hear! I am glad yours went by at a pace you could accomplish some good things!

8. February 1, 2018 / 12:47 pm

I so want to go to the BlogPaws conference! My dog would have so much fun, but I do not think we can swing it!

• February 2, 2018 / 11:36 am

Sara I really do hope that you find a way to make it work. I know sometimes it can be impossible but just FYI keep up with us on social media if you can’t go. A lot of us will be sharing really great news on Twitter and Facebook. Just follow BlogPaws if you can’t be there. If you do find a way to come let me know I would love to meet you and your dog!

9. February 1, 2018 / 3:38 pm

There are lots of great posts here. I enjoyed the fashion bucket list and quote of the year posts the most.

• February 2, 2018 / 11:41 am

Thank you so much Aduke! I am glad you found a couple posts that really resonated with you!

10. February 1, 2018 / 8:42 pm

I can’t believe we are already in February! Its crazy how fast everything has gone! I love the January roundup! Thanks

• February 2, 2018 / 11:45 am

Thank you so much Amy I am glad you enjoyed the round-up! I am hopeful Feb slows down a bit and lets us all catch a breath!

11. February 1, 2018 / 8:48 pm

I seriously blinked and January was over. Are our lives flying by faster than usual?

• February 2, 2018 / 11:45 am

Sadly I think so Heather! I always heard the older we get the faster time goes. Seems unfair if you ask me!

12. February 2, 2018 / 9:56 am

Yep, January sure flew by. I love your word of the year as well as your quote of the year. Here’s to a fabulous February! 🙂

• February 2, 2018 / 11:49 am

Cheers to you Lynndee on a wonderful February as well! I am so glad you found some articles that resonated with you!

13. February 2, 2018 / 11:14 am

While I don’t have a fashion bucket list I do have a definite style, and that’s boho. I’m all about casual, and I love everything about that outfit!

• February 2, 2018 / 11:47 am

Casual is comfort and I love that! We can be just as exciting, stylish, and fun with casual clothing.

14. Lisa Bristol
    February 2, 2018 / 7:34 pm

January was an extremely busy month for us as well. It was the fun kind of busy because we got to do a lot of traveling. I’m looking forward to a quiet February.

• February 3, 2018 / 12:10 pm

That is so awesome that it was FUN busy! That’s the best kind of busy to be!

15. February 6, 2018 / 11:20 am

Lots of great posts this month on your blog! Keep it up for February.