I try a lot of beauty products.

Sometimes I discover something I love so much that it makes it to my reorder list.

When I find products that are this good I want to share the news with you!

Reordering! 4 Beauty Items I Cant’ Live Without:

Reordering 4 Beauty Items I Can't Live Without

The First Item I Will Be Reordering Is Rusk Texture Spray.

I discovered Rusk a few years ago and love all of their products but for fine hair like mine, texture spray does wonders!

While it says it only has a medium hold, I find that it holds very well.

Perhaps better than strong holding sprays due to its light nature.

This texture spray does not weigh my hair down.

Reordering! 4 Beauty Items I Can't Live Without

This spray helps infuse your hair with extra fullness without affecting the natural movement.

Perfect for texturized haircuts like my own.

Reordering! 4 Beauty Items I Can't Live Without

Reasonably priced at $18 at Ulta Beauty.

The Second Item I Will Be Reordering Is Burt’s Bees Exfoliating Peach and Willow Bark

I just discovered this item in December and have not even finished using my first pouch yet.

Regardless I know it is going to be reordered before I am out because I do not want to run out.

I have a regular skin care routine but admit there are nights I just want to wipe the day off my face and get into bed.

These Burt’s Bees wipes do a good job of exfoliating without being harsh on my skin.

Reordering! 4 Beauty Items I Can't Live Without

Sorry for the cruddy photo.

I had no idea I should have taken a pic before ripping into them.

No idea I would love them so much.

The scent is yummy and I love that they are 99.2% natural and no need to rinse after use.

I also love that they are only $5.99 at Ulta.

The Third Item I will be Reordering is Skinfix Hand Repair Cream.

Skinfix has quickly become one of my favorite skincare brands.

I discussed some other Skinfix products in this 8 Awesome Pampering Products article.

This gem has won quite a few awards: Winner Best Hand Cream; 2015 Allure Best of Beauty, 2015 Redbook MVP, 2015 Total Beauty and 2015 Shape Beauty Award.

Impressive huh?

Reordering! 4 Beauty Items I Can't Live Without

This brand is cruelty-free, as all brands featured here on Fashion Beyond Forty are.

I swear by the way this product works and it does so without leaving your hands feeling greasy.

It is fragrance-free which I love because I do not need my hand cream competing with other scents I may be using that day such as perfume.

A very natural product containing no steroids, hydrocortisone, soy, gluten, parabens or phthalates.

You just have to check it out – read about it – and be prepared to be impressed!

Worth every penny of $11.99 at Ulta.

The Fourth And Final Must-Have Reorder Item Today Is Ulta Eye Makeup Remover Pads.

It’s hard to find a great eye makeup remover.

I can’t say this does the job 100% but it does get more eye makeup off than any other product I have tried of late.

Reordering! 4 Beauty Items I Can't Live Without

These pre-moistened pads are oil-free, fragrance-free, gluten free, paraben free, and vegan.

I am a little concerned because I notice on Ulta they are only carrying the travel sized container now.

Not sure if this means they are just out of the 80 pad size or if they are discontinuing it.

I will have to check back and see but the travel size is only $1.50 for 15 pads.

When I Reorder I Will Be Sure To Take Advantage Of Ulta’s Great Deals!

You just have to check each product to see which group they fall under.

Some of the groups are:

Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off! Add 2 items to qualify!

Buy 2, get 1 FREE! Add 3 items to qualify!

Buy 2, get 2 FREE! Add 4 items to qualify!

Have you tried any of these products before?

If so, what did you think of them?

What beauty products would you recommend because you can’t live without them?

I would love to hear from you in the comments!

Please always buy cruelty-free.

Reordering! 4 Beauty Items I Can't Live Without!

1. January 24, 2018 / 10:51 am

I love Burt’s Bees Peach and Willow Bark! I have the exfoliating cleanser and just love how it leaves my skin looking and feeling afterwards! For eye makeup removal, I use Argan Oil, which does a wonderful job, but sometimes, I would like something more simple and easy like the wipes.

• January 24, 2018 / 6:34 pm

Isn’t it great!! Right Argan oil is awesome but I do love the pads too.

2. Ann Snook
    January 24, 2018 / 2:32 pm

Those Burt’s Bees wipes sounds awesome! I have tried the pink grapefruit kind but will have to give this variety a go. Also finding a good eye makeup remover is nigh impossible, so thanks for the tip on the pads!

• January 24, 2018 / 6:37 pm

Oh I need to try the pink grapefruit!! So happy to share the tip on the pads too Ann!

3. January 24, 2018 / 7:09 pm

I cannot live without grapeseed oil. I use it on my skin and hair. It has yet to fail me.

And Burt Bee’s products are a gem. I love to keep their milk and honey lotion in my purse.

• January 26, 2018 / 8:40 pm

Now that is something I have yet to try Aitza! Thank you for sharing your beauty tip!!

4. January 25, 2018 / 8:30 am

I’ve tried the Burt’s Bee’s cleansing pads before and love them. This is actually a good reminder that I need to pick more up. That lotion sounds great. Thanks for recommending because I’ve been trying out a lot of different lotions lately. I have dry skin so it’s even worse during the winter.

• January 26, 2018 / 8:41 pm

Oh Tee I have terribly dry skin. In some areas I have psoriasis so I hear you! Give it a try – I really love it. Also happy I was able to give you a reminder.

5. January 25, 2018 / 10:14 am

Burt’s Bee’s is my favorite ! I love all of their items. Have you tried Burt’s Bees lipstick? SO great!! I love trying new beauty products. thanks for you review.

• January 26, 2018 / 8:42 pm

No I have not tried their lipstick yet but you better believe I want to and will. Thanks for letting me know you love it! That makes me want to get some sooner!

6. Dana Rodriguez
    January 25, 2018 / 10:59 am

I love Burt’s Bees lip products but haven’t tried these Exfoliating Peach and Willow Bark Wipes yet. They sound really nice. Great review!

• January 26, 2018 / 8:43 pm

Thank you Dana. I do love them – I have other cleansing wipes but these have that added exfoliation factor which is nice and I love the ingredients and light peachy smell.

7. January 25, 2018 / 5:25 pm

I know what is like. When you find a good beauty product , you stick to it. I found a good argan oil shampoo, a good bb cream, but I am looking for a good hand cream. And maybe I will try your!

8. January 25, 2018 / 11:06 pm

Thanks for sharing. I used to have a brand I like to moisturize my hand but I can’t find it anymore. I’ll give skin fix a try. I also need the eye makeup remover, the regular makeup remover sheet doesn’t do the work and I’d still have my eyeliner when I wake up. I believe we have an Ulta store that just opened. I’ve never been inside, time to visit that place.

• January 26, 2018 / 8:47 pm

Awee I hate it when a brand I love disappears! Sorry that happened to you.
      I do love Skin Fix.
      I think that on a scale from 1 to 10 these eye make up remover pads are a solid 7 maybe 8 depending on the product I use.
      So cool you have a new Ulta store near you!
      I wish I did lol I have to order online.