Home » foodie » Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

There is a little kid in all of us no matter our age.

A part of us that wants to run away.

A bit of nostalgia that tugs at our heartstrings every now and then.

Maybe take a trip back in time to a pleasant place we remember.

For me, that was a local mom and pop candy store.

It was nothing fancy mind you, just a little corner store that was run by an “older” married couple.

Of course, they were probably only around forty but as a child, they seemed older to me.

Haha yes, the joke is on me now right?

Now that I am a mid-life woman, candy is not just a yummy treat, it’s nostalgia!

The idea of being able to send and receive candy in the mail? YES PLEASE!

Who wouldn’t love this?

When I found out that I could have a taste of nostalgia delivered to my door, I was all in!

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

Disclosure: This is a sponsored article between myself and Candy Club via Webfluential. I only tell my readers about products and brands I love. All opinions and words are my own.

Candy Club is a subscription box that allows you to choose your own candies and have them sent directly to you.

You can also send Candy Club as a gift!

Of course, we just celebrated Valentine’s Day but Candy Club is perfect for any day, occasion or not.

There is no better way to brighten someone’s day, cheer them on, or say congratulations.

Candy reaches all of our senses from taste to emotions.

By selecting just the right candy for a friend that says “see how well I know you.” you can really show off your BFF prowess!

Sweet, savory, succulent candies, oozing with delightful flavors.

That takes me back!

The candies I selected include one all-time favorite of sweet fruity peach rings.

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

One sweet and salty snack white chocolate drizzled caramel corn.

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

And one good ol’ time bridge mix of chocolate coated nuts, raisins, caramels, and creams!

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

In addition to these mouthwatering candy selections, Candy Club also included a generous sampling of s’mores taffy!

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

Thank you, Candy Club!

Nostalgia It’s What Candy Club Offers:

When I was a kid getting to go to that little candy shop was a huge event!

I would scrape my pennies together or raid my piggy bank to join my friends for a bicycle ride down the street.

The feeling of freedom and certain knowledge of going to get sweet treats was not just exciting, it was liberating!

When we walked into the store you would have thought it was the size of a warehouse.

Our eyes would grow huge in the excitement of seeing all the beautiful colors of candies.

Yet the shop was only about 250 square feet in size.

Shopping with Candy Club feels like an in-person experience because you get to pick your own candies each month.

The website involves you in the process and you do not even have to leave the comfort of your home, or cubicle.

What a great way to have a mini-escape while at work!

Filling your box with three or more selections from old-time candies to today’s most unique candy trends.

Unlike the mom and pop candy store of days of old Candy Club has a rewards program where you can earn free candy!

Nothing better than that right?

It’s easy and takes no effort at all.

The Sweet Rewards system is set up so that you automatically earn points for each monthly delivery.

More points can be earned when you rate your candies received and sharing on Facebook.

These two things are optional.

If you enjoy sharing Candy Club also offers a Refer A Friend program.

Candy And Friends Together Build On Nostalgia:

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

The best way to create new memories that are nostalgia worthy, give them candy!

What better way to build a relationship or solidify an old one.

I remember each neighborhood kid who visited that little candy store with me.

While we may no longer be in touch due to time and distance, they still hold a fondness in my heart to this day.

Heck, now that I think of it, I may just head over to Candy Club now and send them some sweet treats.

Really, whatever day it is, a special occasion, a holiday, a pick me up, or just because Candy Club is one club I want to keep my membership status in!

Lucky you, because you can use my special discount code for $15.00 off automatically!

That is a great savings!

Just use FBF15 and get started now!

Leave me a comment and let me know your all-time favorite candies!

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

1. February 21, 2018 / 11:18 am

Oh man, if RUNTS were delivered to my doorstep, I would feel like I stepped on a time machine back to when I was 7 years old. Or Swedish Fish or CRISPY M&Ms!

• February 22, 2018 / 1:09 am

Haha GiGi You better get over there and use that 15 off! They have most all that you mentioned!!!

2. February 23, 2018 / 11:05 am

Oh wow, this is really cool! I have such fond memories of the Sundries next to my Dad’s barbershop. He would give me a dime to go get a pop. They had this big cooler with pop in it and you could reach down in the ice and pull out what pop you wanted. The opener was on the side of the cooler. They also had ice cream and candy of all sorts! Those were the good old days!!

• February 23, 2018 / 8:08 pm

Gisele!!! We had one of those at the office building next to the home I grew up in too! They had Frostie Root Beer in it! That was my favorite! Real bottles too – not plastic or cans! What fun memories, thank you so much for sharing yours with me. So cool that it brought up another of my childhood memories. Thank you for that!

3. February 23, 2018 / 1:51 pm

Hey I am all for candy! (Probably a little too much) and I love the idea of having nostalgic candy delivered straight to your door to enjoy. I may just have to treat myself to a sub!

• February 23, 2018 / 8:10 pm

Haha that’s okay Sarah, I am too. If you decide to get a subscription don’t forget that $15 off! Such a great deal!

4. February 23, 2018 / 4:13 pm

OK. I’m heading to their website right now!!! I never know what to get my corporate executive daughter as a gift, but she is a sugar fiend – this is perfect!

• February 23, 2018 / 8:11 pm

I am so glad that this makes the perfect gift for her!! She is going to be SUPER surprised! I hope you remembered the $15 off! That is a great deal!

5. Kathy
    February 24, 2018 / 9:02 am

This looks like a great place for some yummy candy. I have heard of this company before. I’ll have to check them out. Hopefully they have some great candy from the past.

• February 26, 2018 / 3:39 pm

Please do and that $15 off is a great deal for sure! They candy is really top quality too !!

6. Victoria Heckstall
    February 24, 2018 / 9:27 am

This is so good, this will be a huge hit! Everyone can dig right in!!Will try this for sure.

• February 26, 2018 / 3:39 pm

Indeed and they all get to choose their favorites plus the $15 off – can’t beat it!

7. February 24, 2018 / 3:39 pm

This is one dangerous company for me. I know I would eat all of the candy the same day lol. I used to love going to the mom and pop candy shop. I wish they still had them.

• February 26, 2018 / 3:41 pm

Haha I hear you Heather and that $15 off is SOOO tempting isn’t it! I wish we still had those ol time mom and pop stores too. I am glad Candy Club offers so many old time candy selections!

8. February 24, 2018 / 4:28 pm

This is so awesome! I’d love to receive this monthly. I’m sure my husband would absolutely love this too! What a fun gift.

• February 26, 2018 / 3:37 pm

I am sure he would not mind saving $15 on the Candy Club subscription too. 🙂

9. February 25, 2018 / 9:44 am

Oh wow! Even candies are now delivered right to your doorstep, huh? I love candies and I love convenience so, I love this idea. 🙂

• February 26, 2018 / 3:45 pm

Right!? Isn’t it wonderful! I am loving that Candy Club is offering such a nice discount too!

10. February 25, 2018 / 5:43 pm

I always loved it when my grandma would take us the convenience store for candy. I would always have a tough time deciding what I wanted. Now, most of the time the choice is easy. This time of year, I love the nerd jelly beans.

• February 26, 2018 / 3:34 pm

Oh those are good!! Yes indeed such wonderful memories. I love how Candy Club has so many old time favorites.

11. February 25, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Oh my! how have Never heard of Candy Club before? I am a sugar addict, LOL! I need to check them out for sure!!

• February 26, 2018 / 3:46 pm

Well then this is just right for you lol. That discount code from them sure helps as well!

12. Cat
    February 25, 2018 / 10:12 pm

So nostalgic! I love it! Definitely want to try these candies!

• February 26, 2018 / 3:46 pm

I love their selection – so many new candies to try but of course our old time favorites as well. With that Candy Club discount code which is rather generous you just have to try them!