Home » Lifestyle » Round-Up » February 2018 Round-Up: Bring On Spring!

It’s time for our February 2018 Round-Up folks!

Alright, I think you can tell from my latest articles I am so over Winter.

From the comments I have received on my posts, most of us are.

I feel kind of bad though, remembering when I was totally ready to pull out my boots and sweaters.

Thankfully I live in a state that has four seasons and I can enjoy each of them.

I hope you enjoyed the articles this past month.

If you missed any you can find all of them right here.

Just skim through and click on anything you may have missed.

Here we go…

February 2018 Round-Up: Bring On Spring!

February 2018 Round-Up

Kickin’ Off Our February 2018 Round-Up We Have The Monthly Happiness Is…

I had a great time at Cirque du Soleil, Crystal!

The photos turned out amazing so take a look.

If you ever get the chance to see any Cirque show please do!

You will not regret it!

Happiness Is… Cirque du Soleil Crystal

From The Fashion Files We Had Two Posts In February:

In the first, we talked about turning regular styles into something more fab.

Just a few slight changes sure can make a look!

Check out how I turned three rather blah looks into something worth showing off.

How To Make Casual Clothing Stylish – Three Examples

One of the more recent fashion articles features prAna.

prAna is one of my favorite places to shop for sustainable clothing.

Plus, prAna gives back to both people and our environment!

You simply must grab one of these cute Fedoras and this Get-Up sweater.

They are perfect for Spring!

Fashion Focus: Sustainable Clothing Made For All Body Types

We Can’t Leave The Pets Out Of The February Round-Up:

This article discusses protecting wild birds in cold weather.

As much as I am ready for Spring, Winter wants to hang around!

Let’s try to help the birds who were also confused by the back and forth weather!

Protect Wild Birds In The Winter

Speaking of birds, I guess I am on a roll with this book review.

The Sibley Guide To Birds Second Edition

Due to my Spring Fever, I was thinking of all the things I want to do this Spring with my dogs.

That inspired this next article…

5 Things I Can’t Wait To Do This Spring With My Dogs

One last very informative article from the pet category.

It’s a personal one…

BlogPaws Saved Me A 10th Anniversary Conference Exclusive

Next In Our Round-Up We Turn To The Health Section:

Speaking of Spring, some of you may not be ready yet!

That’s okay.

If you are still in Winter mode I have something to help…

Getting The Spring Back In Your Step 5 Great Ideas

We all know that a good night’s sleep is healthy right?

Check out this article on how to get a better night’s sleep.

Also, enter for a chance to win a set of 1500 Thread Count PeachSkinSheets!

Better Night’s Sleep In 5 Easy Steps

No Matter How Trendy You May Be Dressed, You’re Not In Style Without Fresh Breath!

That is a snippet from my article about TUNG.

TUNG is an amazing product I recently learned about that I can not do without!

A Healthy Mouth Is Stylish! 5 Reasons To Use TUNG

Cross Sectoring The Health and Empowerment Sections We Have An Article About Creating A Sacred Space.

I really love having space in my home where I can have just my things.

A place for quality me-time.

See how to create your own sacred space even if you have a small place.

Creating A Sacred Space And Why You Should Have One

Our February Round-Up Also Covers Empowerment, A Topic Of Great Importance To Me:

This first article discusses the term “real women”.

What does that say to you or mean to you?

It’s a conversation worthy piece that I hope you check out and comment on.

Real Women: What Does That Mean To You?

This next article is very personal to me.

I open up quite a bit about what’s going on in my relationship.

I truly hope that it has helped others.

Why Did He Cheat? A Guide To Healing

Next, a fun article dissecting my fortune cookie one evening.

It was most enlightening.

I just love fortune cookies!

My Philosophy As Told By My Fortune Cookie

In a rare foodie article, we take a look at Candy Club!

I am absolutely impressed with this company ladies.

We take a walk down memory lane and learn how Candy Club brought those memories back for me.

There is a sweet discount code in there for you so go grab it and get some candy!

Nostalgia Delivered To Your Door Candy Style!

That wraps up our February 2018 Round-Up Folks.

Stay tuned for more daily articles, Monday through Thursday every week.

Never miss a post by signing up for my newsletter.

I never spam anyone and you will only receive one email a week.

It’s like getting a weekly round-up delivered right to you!

I hope you enjoyed the ride with me this month.

See if you can lasso up some articles you missed!

Let me know in the comments which of these posts spoke to you this month.

February 2018 Round-Up

1. February 28, 2018 / 11:42 am

This roundup has me itching for Spring. I’m ready for the cold and gray to go bye bye for a while.

• March 2, 2018 / 1:30 pm

Indeed Joe!! We have a lovely day here today – I hope the nice weather is here to stay!

2. February 28, 2018 / 11:56 am

Lots of great finds here! I can’t wait for Spring… Winter finally came to Utah and I’m so over the snow now… Why can’t it just come at Christmas and then go away? lol

• March 2, 2018 / 1:30 pm

I am so glad Spring has come to your area!
      Haha that would be so nice if it just came during Christmas!
      Most of us do not get a white Christmas but then it hits long after lol

3. February 28, 2018 / 1:02 pm

What a great idea to have this kind of round up. I have not seen anything like this before, there is so much to unwrap all in one post! Thanks for sharing all your finds!

• March 2, 2018 / 1:32 pm

I am so glad you like it Leigh!
      Indeed I figure if I do not have time to go to my favorite blogs during the month others may not have time either.
      This puts it all in one place for everyone to skim through and click on what they want to read.

4. February 28, 2018 / 2:43 pm

You may want to smack me after I say this but… I hate spring and summer, LOL! So I am not looking forward to the seasons ahead… Buttttt then, FALL COMES and fall is 100% my favorite !!

• March 2, 2018 / 1:33 pm

Haha not at all GiGi! In fact my favorite season of all is Autumn too!!
      I could live with just Spring and Fall I think.
      My skin can’t handle the cold – snow I love – just not freezing temps.

5. February 28, 2018 / 2:55 pm

I can’t believe that it is getting close to spring. This winter has been a rough winter and I cannot wait for spring to get here. This is definitely giving me hope that spring is almost here.

• March 2, 2018 / 1:34 pm

So glad to give you a feel of Spring around the corner! It has been a bitterly cold winter!

6. February 28, 2018 / 6:11 pm

I can’t believe that February is over! Wasn’t Christmas just last week??? lol You have has some amazing posts this month!! I think my favourite was how Blog Paws saved me! Great article

• March 2, 2018 / 1:39 pm

LOL right!? Thank you Jennifer that is kind of you to say! Oh and thank you so much yes a lot of heart went into that article for sure.

7. February 28, 2018 / 7:09 pm

I love, love, love casual clothing and I think it’s really fun to make it stylish! It’s all about layering and pairing the right colours with one another.

• March 2, 2018 / 1:39 pm

Indeed Lisa that is exactly right! It’s not hard either once you get the hang of it. It’s actually fun.

8. February 28, 2018 / 7:24 pm

I know someone I’ll need to share the cheating article with… such a touchy subject that has so many sides. Personally, I need the one about getting more sleep! haha

• March 2, 2018 / 1:40 pm

Indeed it is a delicate subject for sure. Maybe sharing the article will help and I do hope so!
      LOL more sleep is always good! I know I have been getting to bed too late and getting up too early!
      I could use a nap right now and my PeachSkinSheets are beckoning me!

9. February 28, 2018 / 10:11 pm

I am so excited! I took care of the birds this winter, and today, I saw a female Cardinal, a yellow finch and a robin! I am so thrilled that I am finally seeing birds in our area again.

• March 2, 2018 / 1:43 pm

Oh that is so wonderful Terri!
      My favorite are the yellow finches!
      We do get quite a few robins and cardinals around here but the finches not so much so when I see one I get super excited!
      I hope you see a lot of different birds this year!

10. February 28, 2018 / 11:00 pm

I am so ready for Spring as well! We started to get warmer Spring like weather then BOOM… cold snap. I was so irritated! I was ready for cute tops and ponytails, but I’m back in layers trying to stay warm

• March 2, 2018 / 1:45 pm

Right?! It is so back and forth here too! Today we have gorgeous weather and I hope it is staying around!

11. March 1, 2018 / 6:03 am

My husband has a severe allergy during Spring so we made so many changes this year, hopefully it works! Your Feb-roundup make me pause because I am currently listening to a song called Cheater-cheater by Rory and Feek.

• March 2, 2018 / 2:03 pm

Ohhhh now that is interesting indeed that you happen to be listening to that while reading my post haha!
      I am sorry your husband has such sever allergies during spring that is no fun at all.
      I hope the changes work out great for him!
      I am going to go check out that song now lol

12. Kathy
    March 1, 2018 / 9:22 am

I’m very ready for Spring to come. I can’t believe it’s the first day of March already! It’s getting warmer here, and I hope it stays that way. I don’t want anymore snow.

• March 2, 2018 / 4:29 pm

I hear you! We are having a gorgeous day today and I hope it marks the end of all the cold!

13. March 1, 2018 / 3:58 pm

Loving your post roundup!! I can’ wait for spring!!!

• March 2, 2018 / 4:52 pm

Thank you Ricci! I know right – today we have a lovely day and I hope it is the first of many in a row !

14. March 1, 2018 / 9:28 pm

Can it be spring already? I’m over the winter weather already. It was in the high 50s yesterday, then today we have snow..

• March 2, 2018 / 5:16 pm

Me too Amy! We have a gorgeous day today and I hope many more to come! Our weather has been like yours – unpredictable and back and forth!

15. March 2, 2018 / 7:30 am

I can’t believe that February is over! Wasn’t Christmas last week?????? I’m ready for Spring! I hate the cold!

• March 2, 2018 / 5:18 pm

Haha right!? We have a beautiful day today and I am hoping it is the first of many in a ROW without getting cold again lol.

16. March 2, 2018 / 8:01 am

It’s chilly and windy here today, but spring is definitely right around the corner because my daffodils are in full bloom. 🙂 Anyhoo, I would love to watch a Cirque show someday. Bet it’s an amazing show to watch.

• March 2, 2018 / 5:20 pm

Ohhhh Mine are not up yet and it is sunny and warmish. Hummm they should be coming up fairly soon. I guess if they do not come up by April then that’s not a good sign. We had so many days back and forth from sunshine to freezing they may not have made it. I sure hope that they did. Glad you are seeing yours spring up!

17. March 3, 2018 / 9:38 pm

So many great articles here that I can’t wait to check out. Thank you for the roundup.

• March 4, 2018 / 12:04 pm

Thank you Ada for checking them out! Glad you like the idea of the round-up!

18. March 5, 2018 / 3:26 pm

We’re in Florida so we have spring weather right now and I’m loving it. Hoping we can keep it around for as long as possible, before the extreme heat hits.

• March 5, 2018 / 9:49 pm

Oh how nice Trina!! Yeah that’s the only problem with welcoming spring – the heat is around the corner too haha!