Home » fashion » Five Favorite Fashion Features

Thank you for checking out my Five Favorite Fashion Features today.

As someone who enjoys many blogs myself, I know it is nearly impossible to stay up to date on all of them.

I am certain I miss great articles frequently on my favorite blogs.

That is one reason I post a monthly round-up of all my articles.

Fashion is a passion and a main focus of Fashion Beyond Forty.

That is why I have decided to list five of my favorite fashion features.

These five articles can be found under What I Am Wearing Today and Fashion Focus sub-categories here on the blog.

Each of these sub-categories can be found under the main category Style & Beauty on the main menu.

Five Favorite Fashion Features:

Five Favorite Fashion Features

Disclosure: Affiliate links have been used in this article. Clicking on them does not cost any extra to you but if you make a purchase, I may earn a commission. This helps with operating expesnses. Thank you for your help!

My First Favorite Fashion Feature is from April of 2017:

This festival look was featured in a What I Am Wearing Today article.

What I love about this look is that it is fun and super comfortable.

It’s also perfect for festival fashion for us forty-somethings or really any age.

I would feel perfectly at ease wearing this look to a festival or just out and about, lunch with friends and so on.

Check it out by clicking below on the image/snippet:

What I Am Wearing Today #27 Festival Wear Over 40

This Next Fashion Favorite features ModCloth Styles:

This article is from August of 2017.

ModCloth is one of my favorite places to shop.

They have fun, funky styles that work for all ages.

You will find ModCloth fashions often featured on many television programs.

Worn by actresses we know and love.

I can’t tell you how many times I have seen one of my favorite CW actresses wearing a great dress only to find it is from ModCloth.

Want to know what your favorite actress is wearing?

I use WornOnTv.net!

Check out my ModCloth look by clicking through below:

Fashion Focus: ModCloth All Inclusive Women’s Fashion #ModClothSquad

Featured Often Here On Fashion Beyond Forty, prAna:

I am in love with their sustainable styles.

They have been featured very recently as well.

I love it when a brand gives back and prAna is a leader in giving back!

This look is fun and colorful.

I also loved my photo shoot out in the country in my hometown.

Check my article from back in September of 2017 by clicking through below:

Fashion Focus: prAna Stylish and Sustainable Fashion #fallforprAna

All Fashionistas Need A Little Glam:

It’s getting to be sandal season ladies.

These sparkling gem studded beauties are a must-have.

Once I had these gorgeous sandals on my feet, I didn’t know how I lived without them before!

Many women buy them to wear for an island vacation or a cruise.

Me, I wear them anywhere I feel.

Why hold back our most fun, glamorous fashion for just special occasions?

Click through the image below to learn more and read the article from October 2017:

Fashion Focus: Pasha Gladiator Sandal

The Final Look Of My Five Favorite Fashion Features is from Golden Tote:

Ladies, if you do anything this season for your wardrobe, I beseech you to do this!

Seriously, Golden Tote is the holy grail of fashion in my book!

It is my favorite way to get clothing I love while getting a few surprise items at the same time!

The surprises won’t be totally out of your wheelhouse, however, they may encourage you to try something new.

This post was from December of 2017.

Please, just click through below and learn all about it because it’s one of my all-time favorite things!

Golden Tote What I Am Wearing Today

I hope you found a few new ideas for your wardrobe here.

Or that you found a new brand you must shop.

I would love to hear which look is your favorite so leave me a comment below, please.

Five Favorite Fashion Features

1. March 7, 2018 / 11:46 am

Though all the dresses are looking great on you, I like that ModCloth outfit the most.

2. March 7, 2018 / 1:55 pm

You look great in all of those pieces, but I think my favorite is the one in the top left.

Though you look cute in that top with big draping sleeves, I’m not a big fan of all that excess sleeve because they get in the road when you have to go to the bathroom. Is that just me or does anyone else feel the same?

• March 8, 2018 / 12:45 am

Top left is such an easy to wear look and I do love it a LOT!

Haha yeah the draped sleeves are a pain especially when washing hands or doing dishes! Although I try to do dishes after I am in my PJs lol. I have luckily never had an issue in the bathroom ROFL I am SUPER careful but yes it could happen!

Sleeves like this are better for going out, shopping, a date if you are not eating BBQ hahah.

3. March 7, 2018 / 7:45 pm

I love ModCloth so am not surprised that another person likes that online shop as well! I like the outfit with the purple-ish hue leggings. Also, those gladiator sandles are cute!

• March 8, 2018 / 12:53 am

Thank you so much Tee!!

Yeah the purple hue – wine colored – whatever haha they are tight skinny jeans but they are SO comfy because they do not FEEL tight at all.

I do love ModCloth BUNCHES but have to shop their sale dept but you sure can snag great deals there!

OMG the sandals are AMAZING! You have to check out their website – they have soooo many different colors of gems on them!

4. March 7, 2018 / 8:33 pm

OHH I am a TOTAL prana FAN!!! If I could wear it daily, I would – ohhhh waitttt a second 😉

5. March 7, 2018 / 8:44 pm

I love all of these features. Especially Prana and ModCloth. I love your style. You always look put together but comfortable. Something i Need every day!

• March 8, 2018 / 12:55 am

Thank you so much Censie that is so nice of you to say! I do love to get all dressed up now and then but just once in a while. I want to dress comfortable and be able to move, live life LOL
      That is one reason I do not have long nails – well that and I have thin crappy nails that do not want to grow without breaking. Even still I would not get fake nails because honestly I can’t type, zip my pants, or anything with them!
      LOL for me it’s about comfort 🙂

6. March 8, 2018 / 8:14 am

We have similar taste in clothing and fashion, it looks like. My favorite is the one from Golden Tote. Now, I have a desire to do some shopping.

• March 8, 2018 / 7:05 pm

Well as they say great minds think alike! 🙂

I just LOVE Golden Tote!!!

I hope you decide to go for it!

7. Shelley R King
    March 8, 2018 / 8:58 am

LOVE the ModCloth outfit! I shop online sometimes but have not shopped these sites! I will be checking these out ASAP! I need some new clothes really bad!

• March 8, 2018 / 7:03 pm

Thank you so much Shelley! Take a look at Golden Tote for sure! Really great prices when you average all the pieces out and its so much fun!!

8. March 8, 2018 / 11:21 am

I really like the blouse in the last feature. Perfect for Spring and Summer! Although Florida is still sitting in the 60s some mornings this week lol.

• March 8, 2018 / 7:11 pm

LOL right Nichole! We have the same issues here! We have been back and forth between nice days and cold days!
      Glad you liked that one it is a really pretty look.

9. March 8, 2018 / 2:40 pm

The Golden Tote outfit is my fave, love the flowing blouse and the color combo. I’ve been trying to build my wardrobe a little recently as I really haven’t shopped in years, haha. And yay for sandals, I love in the desert and it’s already sandal season here in Arizona!

• March 8, 2018 / 7:29 pm

Katherine I really highly recommend Golden Tote. So much fun and cute styles!
      You would look amazing in a paid of Pasha Jewelry Sandals in Arizona!!!

10. Heather
    March 8, 2018 / 11:35 pm

You look amazing in each look! I love the Golden Tote outfit the most. I’m not all that daring when it comes to my wardrobe, but I’m loving the bold color of your pants.

• March 9, 2018 / 1:20 pm

Thank you so much Heather!

Golden Tote is such fun!!

If I could afford it I would get one every month!

You should try it though. They stick REALLY close to your style profile so you should not get anything too out of your comfort zone.

Unless you want to – then it can be fun to try new things too.