Home » beauty » Goodbye Skin Drama Hello Derma-e

Skin drama is not something any of us have time for.

Midlife women are not without their skin issues.

In fact, even acne can reemerge during our midlife years.

For me, it’s keeping my combination skin under control and not letting my dry areas get too dry.

That’s why I am super excited to tell you about some of my longtime favorites, and my newest delight from Derma-e.

Let’s Say Goodbye To Skin Drama And Say Hello To Derma-e!

Goodbye Skin Drama Hello Derma-e Pinterest Image

Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this article. Using them has no added cost to you and I may earn a commission.

DERMAE

Derma-e has been one of my favorite brands for years because I can trust them to use wholesome, organic ingredients.

All of their products are cruelty-free which is the only kind of skincare I will use.

Derma-e has an environtmental committment and is vegan.

Everything they do considers people, the planet, and their purpose.

Every Derma-e purchase helps to support global communities and the environment.

They proudly support the Paraguay Project, World Wildlife Fun, Vitamin Angels, Heal The Bay, and Special Olympics!

Now if that doesn’t have you sold, let me just say the products work!

In addition, they are affordable!

Let’s talk about ingredients for a moment…

Derma-e has a passion for harnessing nature’s most effective ingredients.

They combine potent natural antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals along with doctor formulated expertise to ensure their products deliver unmatched results and provide us with the best skin care possible.

All of their products are not only cruelty-free but also soy-free, gluten-free, and GMO-free.

The containers are all recyclable, and wind energy is used to produce them.

Now that’s skin drama free ladies!

Some of my favorite skin drama free Derma-e Products:

Derma-e Hydrating Cleanser:

Goodbye Skin Drama Hello Derma-e Hydrating Cleanser

With ingredients like chamomile, lemongrass, and papaya, plus antioxidants like Vitamin A and E my skin feels deeply moisturized and refreshed after use.

I use it daily in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling so soft afterward.

Because I take pretty hot showers I generally get a tight, dry skin feeling once I am out so I use a moisturizer.

My face never feels this way though due to the amazing ingredients in this product!

I love having younger looking, softer, more glowing skin!

Derma-e Hydrating Night Cream:

Goodbye Skin Drama Hello Derma-e Hydrating Night Cream

I love how my skin feels not only moisturized but there are noticeable plumping effects after use!

It does reduce the look of my fine lines and wrinkles and it has a very rich and creamy feel to it.

This night cream even helps even my skin tone which is something I need.

It feels so luxurious when I am using it, I truly feel pampered.

I wake up with refined, refreshed, young looking skin!

Derma-e Hydrating Facial Wipes:

Goodbye Skin Drama Hello Derma-e Hydrating Facial Wipes

Whether you are on the go, or like me, often too tried to use my regular cleanser, these come in handy!

It’s so easy to take off makeup and wash away the day with these super-hydrating wipes.

They are infused with hyaluronic acid to help condition, soften, and smooth our skin.

The wipes are also fortified with grape seed and maqui berry!

What I also love is that the wipes are 100% compostable!

They are super gentle especially for those of us with sensitive skin!

DERMAE
I am super stoked about this last product I want to share with you!

Sun Protection Mineral Powder SPF 30:

Goodbye Skin Drama Hello Derma-e Sun Protection Mineral Powder SPF 30

This is a new product from Derma-e.

It’s a sun protectant mineral powder with SPF 30 which I absolutely need!

It is translucent so it’s good for all skin tones but it does help even out the skin and leaves it with a slight but natural makeup look.

I believe in protecting our skin from the sun because we all know the sun ages our skin.

I love how easy it is to use and that I can toss it in my bag and take it with me and not worry about spills.

It also keeps down oils and has a mattifying effect.

Infused with awesome antioxidants, green tea, chamomile, and vitamin E.

I am in love with it and I think you will be too!

Shop Derma E and find your new favorites!

Have you tried Derma-e?

What did you think of their products?

Are you concerned with sun protection?

Do you use an SPF protector?

Leave me a comment and let me know, please.

Goodbye Skin Drama Hello Derma-e Twitter Image

1. Dana Rodriguez
    April 10, 2018 / 9:55 am

I received a sample of their Anti-Wrinkle Advanced Antioxidant Moisturizer in the mail a couple of weeks ago and I really liked it!

• April 10, 2018 / 8:58 pm

Oh and they are having a great sale right now too Dana. I have used their products for a long time and love their prices.

2. robin rue
    April 10, 2018 / 10:48 am

This sounds like an amazing line of skin care products!! I adore the fact that they are cruelty free! I will check them out!

• April 10, 2018 / 8:59 pm

Me too Robin and that they leave out all those nasty harsh chemicals and stuff we do not need being absorbed into our skin.

3. April 10, 2018 / 10:52 am

I was just looking for some new skin care products online this morning. You must have read my mind. I love that they have hydrating products, perfect for my dry skin.

• April 10, 2018 / 8:59 pm

Haha I tend to do that mind reading thing 🙂
      Yes and I also have psoriasis and they have products for that too – talk about dry skin but Derma e helps me with that as well!

4. April 10, 2018 / 12:18 pm

These products seem amazing for skin.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:00 pm

They have never let me down and they are far more affordable than most!

5. April 10, 2018 / 12:26 pm

I love facial wipes, they are perfect for removing makeup and just freshening up. I had enough acne as a teen, I wouldn’t like it at all if it came back now.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:00 pm

Me too!!! I get too lazy to do the entire cleansing routine sometimes but I love these wipes and their moisturizer!

6. April 10, 2018 / 12:31 pm

I need to try these out. I do have dry skin, so these would come in handy. I’m always looking for new products to test.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:01 pm

Ohhh if you have dry skin you will LOVE this moisturizer! It is soooo rich and creamy!

7. April 10, 2018 / 12:43 pm

Free from so many chemicals and things that are just bad for your skin. What a great product line!

• April 10, 2018 / 8:54 pm

Indeed! They truly do a wonderful job keeping all those nasty ingredients out and giving us all the good stuff! Plus cruelty-free! Love Derma e!

• April 10, 2018 / 9:01 pm

Exactly and we ABSORB that junk through our skin! I mean our skin is our largest organ so who would want to put junk on it? I love how Derma e leaves out ALL the bad stuff and is infused with nature!

• April 10, 2018 / 9:02 pm

Check out Derma e’s site they have a sale right now plus they have a line for every need! I have used them for years and really love their natural products and prices! I am so sorry that you have to deal with that !!

8. April 10, 2018 / 2:43 pm

Sounds like a skin care products I need to check out. Like how it is all natural and animal free. My skin needs a new skin care product.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:03 pm

Right exactly and their prices are awesome! Oh and they have a sale going on right now too. Derma e never lets me down!

9. April 10, 2018 / 4:48 pm

I have had troublesome skin ever since middle school so I am always on the hunt for effective yet gentle products. Will definitely look into this option now that my skin is aging.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:03 pm

Derma e are so gentle too. They leave out all the junk we do not want to put on our skin. I know you will love them!

10. April 10, 2018 / 5:07 pm

My skin hates me so I am all for items that may just help my skin a little! So hello Derma-e I DO need to try you please and thank you.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:04 pm

Thank you for checking them out Sarah! I have used them for years and I love how natural they are! The prices are great too plus they have a sale going on right now!

11. April 10, 2018 / 5:37 pm

I’ve tried Derma-E and love their products. The Derma-E Hydrating Cleanser is the only facial cleanser I’ve used all winter and my skin loves it.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Right!? Derma e is awesome and they don’t put all those nasty chemicals in them! That is what ruins so many people’s skin!

12. April 10, 2018 / 6:30 pm

If this could help my skin I I will be totally all over it! My skin is extremely dry and we can really use something new that would help my skin look and feel better.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Jeanette I have psoriasis and derma e is the only brand that has worked for me with that issue. None of those nasty chemicals that can cause it are in Derma e products!

13. April 10, 2018 / 7:52 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand, but I’d totally love to try it. Right now nothing likes my skin. This weather is crazy and doing insane things to my skin.

• April 10, 2018 / 9:06 pm

This weather is SO BAD! It’s really causing a lot of skin issues for people. I have used Derma e for years and love their prices, that they don’t put nasty chemicals in them – which causes a lot of skin issues too! And they have a sale right now so no better time to try them!

14. April 10, 2018 / 9:52 pm

This sounds like some good stuff! I definitely could use a good night cream because winter wind hasn’t left this area yet.

15. April 11, 2018 / 7:02 am

I never moisturize my skin before bed but it’s about time I start. I should give the nightcream a try. Also, I love the packaging of these products!

• April 13, 2018 / 1:30 pm

Isn’t the packaging nice! I am a sucker for packaging too lol. Yes please start now – the sooner you start the better. You will be glad that you did later I promise! Oh and word from someone getting older in age lol don’t forget to moisturize your neck!!!

16. Reesa Lewandowski
    April 11, 2018 / 7:22 am

My skin has been a mess lately and I have been searching for a new skin care line. I will have to check this one out!

17. April 11, 2018 / 7:40 am

Honestly, this looks awesome. Who wants to deal with skin drama anyways? I have never heard of this line but I may have to check it out.

• April 13, 2018 / 1:31 pm

Please do Nancy. They have been a lifesaver for me. I am not saying I do not enjoy products from other lines but this works wonderfully and is priced right plus cruelty-free – can’t beat it!

18. April 11, 2018 / 2:59 pm

I am very interested in that hydrating cleanser. I have never tried this brand yet but I will check out the store here if they have this.

• April 11, 2018 / 3:04 pm

Try looking at Target if you have one locally! They carry this brand I believe.

19. April 11, 2018 / 9:53 pm

I’m all about supporting vegan/cruelty-free/eco-friendly products because they’re so much better for our health. Glad you found a brand that includes products that you need for a good skin care routine!

• April 13, 2018 / 1:26 pm

Thank you Alison! Also thank you for supporting vegan and cruelty-free brands!

20. DERMA E
    April 17, 2018 / 11:38 am

Love this post! Thanks so much for sharing 💜

21. May 4, 2018 / 2:33 pm

I love this brand. I am using their serum for deep wrinkles and I absolutely love it! Will be ordering more!

• May 5, 2018 / 11:19 am

I gave my mother some of the serum since I had two bottles, she is LOVING it too! It really works! Dermae is a great line for sure! Glad you love it too!