Home » Lifestyle » Happiness Is » Happiness Is: Justin Bieber Doppelganger

Many of you may not know this but my son has been “away” for awhile. Click the link to read all about that. I promise it is a revealing article. Yet today is all about our monthly Happiness Is focus and I can’t help but get a kick out of this one. Forever my Grandmother ( may she rest in peace ) has proclaimed how much my son looks like Justin Bieber. My Grandmother was obsessed with Justin for this reason. So much so we even bought her a cut out of Justin one year for her birthday. While my Grandma did not know what the word doppelganger was my son just may be a Justin Bieber Doppelganger! Take a look…

Happiness Is: Justin Bieber Doppelganger

Below is a photo, albeit not a great one, of my Grandmother posing with her new cutout letting Justin know who’s boss!

Happiness Is Justin Bieber Doppelganger My Gma with Justin Cutout

My Grandma had a strange sense of humor.

She truly was just playing around.

Grandma loved this cut out although admitted as she got older, sometimes it creeped her out.

Eventually, the cutout moved over to my mother’s house where it has lived for the past two years.

When my son returned home just this past week, hence my lack of regular posting as we were reconnecting, he posed next to it.

Happiness Is Justin Bieber Doppelganger My son posing next to a Justin Beiber full sized cutout. Uncanny look-a-likes!

What do you think is my son a Justin Bieber doppelganger?

I find it rather funny my son had almost perfectly matching clothing to what Justin is wearing in this stand-up cutout!

Okay fair enough, maybe they are not identical but the resemblance is pretty close.

We are so happy that my son has finally returned home after three years.

He was deeply missed.

Like Justin, he has got in his own troubles but he is a really good person with an uncanny sense of humor.

This is one of the first things he did when he returned home, to humor us all.

Thank you, Bubba!

Bubba has been my son’s nickname since he was a little one.

So today’s Happiness Is, for me and my whole family, my son – the Justin Beiber doppelganger being back home!

Happiness Is Justin Bieber Pinterest Image of my son posing with a JB Cutout. Doppelgänger

On another note, help spread some happiness:

My mother asked me how to make this image go viral lol!

I will be posting it over on my Instagram.

Please go give it a like and follow me over there if you would.

That would make me even happier!

It would also be awesome if you shared on Twitter!

If you want more ideas on how to enjoy your own happiness check out the 30 Day Challenge

Leave me a comment and let me know if you think they look alike.

Is it a hit or a miss?

Do you know anyone who is a doppelganger to someone famous?

Or let me know what makes you happy!

1. April 2, 2018 / 12:03 pm

I’m so happy that you have your son back under your roof! My kids haven’t even gotten to the age of moving out, and I’m already dreading them being gone.

• April 2, 2018 / 7:21 pm

Thank you so much Stacie! There is an empty nest syndrome for sure, I wrote about that too lol. You will get used to them being gone though and learn to reclaim your space. Unless they move back ROFL!

2. April 2, 2018 / 12:55 pm

That is SO cool when all you kids are back under one roof! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. My kids are still home with me but I know when they move out I’ll be sad but happy at the same time.

• April 2, 2018 / 7:22 pm

Thank you so much Jeanette! Exactly there is a empty nest syndrome which I also wrote about haha. Then you will get used to them being gone, reclaim your space and enjoy having some time for self. Then sometimes, they move back lol

3. April 2, 2018 / 2:40 pm

LOL this is great! I think it’s funny your mom wants you to make it go viral. How fun and good luck!

• April 2, 2018 / 7:23 pm

Haha it is funny Ashley. I don’t think she quite grasps how hard that can be. Anything of mine that has gone viral has been so random and never what I thought would go viral lol.

4. Gemille Sleweon
    April 2, 2018 / 2:45 pm

I was so ready to leave home when i first graduated from high school. Now, I’ll be graduating college in about a month and there hasn’t been a moment where i haven’t missed being home. Sometimes growing up sucks lol

• April 2, 2018 / 7:24 pm

Indeed Gemille and I am 48 and totally still understand this feeling! Adulting is HARD!

5. April 2, 2018 / 3:00 pm

Yeah, I see a resemblance in the eyes. He could definitely play Beiber’s older brother in movies or an older version of himself. Your grandma sounds delightful. I love her young spirit.

• April 2, 2018 / 7:25 pm

Haha so true I could totally see him playing a sibling! Grandma was such a character indeed!

6. April 2, 2018 / 6:26 pm

I think your son is better looking than Justin Bieber! Sorry, not a Bieber fan anyway. lol I’m so glad he is back in your life. You needed a boost and it sounds like he gave that to you.

• April 2, 2018 / 7:25 pm

Aweee that is so sweet of you to say Gisele! I am not a huge fan myself to be honest but Grandma sure was lol. Thank you yes it’s been a rough ride lately for sure. XOX

7. April 2, 2018 / 7:33 pm

Your son is better looking that Justin Bieber!! what a fun post!

8. April 2, 2018 / 7:43 pm

He got JB’s post down pat! The wardrobe is really not too far off, either. Good way to celebrate your son’s coming home – just good old family fun.

• April 3, 2018 / 12:03 pm

Thank you Lisa. Yeah my mom and son did this I was not there at the time but I sure did get a kick out of it.

9. April 2, 2018 / 9:01 pm

My brother is often asked if he is related to Prince and my mom was a doppleganger for Barbra Streisand. Glad your son has returned home.

10. April 2, 2018 / 9:49 pm

There’s a definite resemblance to the Beeb. The pose however is spot on! I think your grandmother is a hoot!

11. April 3, 2018 / 8:01 am

LOL this is awesome, you made my morning a little funnier! You have no idea how badly I want a Justin Bieber cut out now!

• April 3, 2018 / 5:49 pm

I am so glad to hear that!! I got mine on Amazon! I bet they still have them!

12. April 3, 2018 / 8:22 am

This is totally awesome. You need to do a reshoot of your awesome Grandma posing like him. I bet that would go viral! lol

• April 3, 2018 / 5:49 pm

I wish that I could but she has passed away. I know she would have loved to!

13. April 3, 2018 / 8:45 am

Too funny! I agree, there is quite a resemblance between your son and Justin Bieber. You should tweet Justin this photo. 🙂

14. Tammy Mentzer
    April 3, 2018 / 8:17 pm

The resemblance is uncanny. Thanks for sharing. Great article. Spirited grandmother too! She had a lot of fight in her – even at her advanced age!

15. April 3, 2018 / 9:16 pm

hahah that’s too funny! There is definitely a resemblance there! And I love her showing the cut out who’s boss haha

• April 4, 2018 / 7:24 pm

Haha right!? My G-ma was so funny! I sure miss her. Thank you – can’t deny resemblance or not they are both cuties lol

16. April 3, 2018 / 11:10 pm

This is a very funny post! I could see a resemblance there. And the grandma pic, omg! So cute, and I love her spirit!

17. April 4, 2018 / 5:43 am

I can see a resemblance! Such a funny story, you made me laugh so hard! Really loved your story!

• April 4, 2018 / 11:13 pm

That makes me so happy to hear Claudia! Seriously big smile reading your comment! Thank you!