Are you a posh pet mommy?

I am!

I love my pets and I love fashion and I adore that POSH Mommy has recognized us fur mamas with the stylish POSH Paws jewelry collection just for us!

I have mentioned before on the blog how I always have that one signature necklace.

The one I never take off.

This beauty is now my signature piece!

POSH Pet Mommy Instagram Graphic Me Wearing Necklace

Disclosure: I am a POSH Mommy affiliate and affiliate links are used within this article. I also received product to facilitate this post.

Pet lovers will tell you that we dote on our furbabies and cherish them as much as moms do their human babies.

When POSH Mommy asked me if I would like one of their gorgeous mother’s items I had to decline.

Afterall, my kids are grown and I already have mother’s jewelry.

That’s when they told me they had a new line available to us pet moms!

You have to check out the POSH Paws Collection!

POSH MOMMY JEWELRY Paws collection loop necklace

POSH Pet Mommies Unite!

I know a lot of posh pet moms.

We love our bling!

I selected this gorgeous loop necklace with my pets names on it.

Each name is separated by a cute paw print.

On the back I had it engraved to say “Love Is A Four Legged Word”

Too cute right!?

POSH MOMMY JEWELRY Love is a for legged word engraved on back of loop

POSH Mommy Jewelry Is Sturdy!

POSH MOMMY JEWELRY Is tough I wore it all though the blogpaws conference

As much as I love my bling I am somewhat careless.

I do a lot of DIY projects and spend a great deal of time in nature.

Therefore, my jewelry needs to be one of two things…

Cheap and therefore I don’t mind if it breaks, OR…

Well made, top quality, and built to last!

POSH Mommy fits into that second group.

I did not write this article immediately after receiving the necklace.

We all know how much we love something shiny and new.

So, I decided to wait a bit, wearing it daily, never taking it off!

I have worn my necklace in the shower, I have slept in it, (not recommended by POSH) and have worn it for over three weeks.

Only twice have I taken it off.

Once to take photos and once to clean it.

It has survived me, which means it is not only glamorous but tough!

I wore it to the BlogPaws Conference and received so many ooh’s and ahhs.

POSH Mommy Jewelry Is On-Trend:

POSH MOMMY JEWELRY necklace sitting in makeup mirror next to fine perfumes

Not only is their jewelry something desired by top fashion bloggers, their products are green!

Green as in made from recycled metals!

Not only is that trendy, it’s just smart!

Regular readers of my blog know I am all about green products.

When we can create the items we love in a way that is earth friendly it just feels better wearing them.

According to POSH Mommy, much of the jewelry industry these days is green.

They have always used recycled metals and will continue to do so.

That’s the kind of on-trend I appreciate!

Made In The USA and Other Perks:

POSH Mommy Necklace for fur mamas sitting in vintage makeup mirror next to fine perfumes

That’s right, their jewelry is USA made and I love that.

Also, if your chain breaks within the first 6 months, they will replace it as a gift to you.

If you order a design with a stone and it falls out, POSH Mommy will replace that too within 12 months.

Join their mailing list for occasional discounts.

Their designers work hard to create a piece that is unique to you.

The design team will communicate with you to make your jewelry as special as you are.

What If You Are Not A Fur Mama?

POSH Mommy Personalized Jewelry

Don’t worry, the majority of the POSH Mommy line is for mamas of humans.

That’s how they started out and their main focus but they have all types of personalized designer jewelry.

In fact, they have gifts for dads too!

From rings to charms, earrings, rings, and more – you will want to check them out for yourself, or that special person on your gift list.

I am just so happy that they crafted a selection of jewelry just for us pet parents.

I hope you click the link above and create your own fur mama jewelry too.

There are currently four beautiful selections to choose from.

I love comments!

How would you engrave your pet mama jewelry?

Have you heard of POSH Mommy before?

Do you have a signature piece of jewelry?

POSH Pet Mommy Twitter Image Me Wearing My Necklace

1. Dana Rodriguez
    May 3, 2018 / 10:44 am

I have never heard of POSH Mommy before but that is really pretty. I like the Diamond Paw Print Initial LOVE Necklace also!

• May 3, 2018 / 10:17 pm

Oh yes Dana that one is gorgeous too!! Glad to introduce you to POSH Mommy!

2. Ann Snook-Moreau
    May 3, 2018 / 4:17 pm

I hadn’t heard of this brand before but I love that they use recycled metals. What a cute piece of jewelry and chic, too! I have never been much of a jewelry wearer except on special occasions, so even getting used to wearing my wedding rings took time haha.

• May 4, 2018 / 1:37 am

Right!? I love that the metals are recycled too. I feel naked without earrings in LOL. Bracelets tend to get in my way too often although I love them when I do not have to be on my computer.
      This necklace though – not taking it off 🙂

3. May 3, 2018 / 8:53 pm

I cannot get over how meaningful that jewelry is. I can see a lot of my friends falling madly in love and be taken back by its simplicity. I love that you can customize it to fit your pets’ names. Such a wonderful and thoughtful idea.

• May 4, 2018 / 1:36 am

Awee thank you Nadalie! I do adore it and am still wearing it right now! It’s perfect.

4. May 5, 2018 / 6:27 am

This is the first time I’ve heard of this brand and I’m glad you wrote about them! They look absolutely lovely. I don’t wear much jewelry but this is something I wouldn’t mind wearing.

• May 5, 2018 / 11:16 am

I am so glad to introduce you to POSH Mommy jewelry Aileen! I think if a person does not wear much jewelry what they do wear should be very special and this line sure fits that!

5. June 1, 2018 / 2:20 pm

I am unfamiliar with this brand, but love how personal it is. And of course, as an environmental nut, I love that it’s made from recycled materials, right here in the USA.

• June 1, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Indeed! Isn’t that pawsome! I mean how often do you find a jewelry company that uses recycled metals! I love that they do this!

6. June 1, 2018 / 3:38 pm

I LOVE that necklace! I didn’t notice the engraving at BlogPaws. This makes a great gift for a pet parent and I’m making a list now!

• June 1, 2018 / 8:18 pm

I love that you love it! There was so much going on at BlogPaws I can totally understand missing the details on it. I adore mine and wear it all day and all night. 🙂

7. Tenacious Little Terrier
    June 1, 2018 / 4:11 pm

I haven’t heard of them before but it’s nice that they offer an option for pet people too! I had a silhouette necklace of a Maltese that I used to wear but I lost the pendant and I haven’t replaced it yet..

• June 1, 2018 / 8:19 pm

Aweee that silhouette necklace sounds so lovely. I am so sorry you lost it. I am so happy POSH Mommy has included us pet parents too. I hope you find a pawsome item for yourself!

8. Hindy Pearson
    June 1, 2018 / 4:49 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand before, but the necklace is gorgeous!! I have a signature piece I wear for awhile, then I’m ready to change it up for another one. When I find something that speaks to me I wear it for ages until I feel like it’s time for a change. My husband and I were in Iceland a few months ago and he bought me this necklace that’s some kind of magic symbol (can’t remember exactly I have the paper somewhere). Anyway the symbol is to “terrify and subdue my enemies.” Makes me feel powerful so I haven’t taken it off since he gave it to me.

• June 1, 2018 / 8:59 pm

You sound just like me with your signature piece.
      I have always wanted to go to Iceland. What a beautiful place.
      I absolutely love what your symbol stands for!
      I would wear that as long as I could until it falls apart lol.

9. June 1, 2018 / 5:08 pm

This is really cute! I would not object AT ALL if my human mommy (or daddy) wore something with my name on it around their necks. I mean, I have to wear a nametag so why not them??

• June 1, 2018 / 9:02 pm

Right?! Mishu you make a strong point here. No one can argue that! You know Mishy, they have dog tags too for the humans too!

10. June 1, 2018 / 5:18 pm

WOW I love the jewelry and we call the what you have with their names on “A Circle of Life”. I have not heard of POSH Mommy and that is dangerous as I love bracelets and seeing a new company that will engrave on one I am already saying OY VEY LOL.

• June 1, 2018 / 9:06 pm

I love that! Circle of life! Beautiful! Haha I hope you find something you just can’t live without from them! They do have absolutely gorgeous jewelry!

11. June 1, 2018 / 6:13 pm

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not posh or into fashion, nor do I wear jewelry often. But I LOVE this necklace!!! It’s awesome that POSH Mommy thought of pet moms, too! I also like that it’s a green product. This would make a wonderful gift to someone, too!

• June 1, 2018 / 9:03 pm

It sure is pawsome of them to include us fur mamas!
      Keep them in mind for the future when you need a beautiful gift for a furfriend’s mama!

12. June 2, 2018 / 10:26 am

I never wear jewelry because I always break the chains or something. This is really pretty, and cool that they’ve included pet parents as a thing, nice for recognition. I don’t know what they’d do with me though – I don’t think 12 names would fit!

• June 3, 2018 / 9:00 pm

You know what Holly, I ALWAYS break my chains but this – it is holding up AMAZINGLY well. I have worn it in the shower every time I shower, I sleep it in, I have only taken it off now 3 times total! I am so impressed with the quality of it.
      I love that they have included pet mamas too and that they are using recycled metals.
      Haha no I do not think 12 names would fit on the circle either but they would on charms!! They can add charms to your necklace 🙂

13. June 2, 2018 / 4:07 pm

What a pretty necklace! I love that it’s made from recycled metals and that you can personalize it! Wear it in good health!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

• June 3, 2018 / 8:52 pm

I love that they used recycled materials too Cathy! It’s awesome when brands do that!
      Thank you so much I shall!

14. June 3, 2018 / 9:12 am

I love that you chose a necklace with your pets’ names engraved on it. I’m happy to know that POSH uses recycled metal to make their jewelry.

• June 3, 2018 / 8:52 pm

That makes them 100% winners in my book! Not only catering to us furmamas but that they use recycled materials – that rocks!

15. June 3, 2018 / 3:45 pm

This pendant really is quite lovely. I love the simplicity.

• June 3, 2018 / 8:53 pm

Thank you so much Jana! I do love statement pieces but more often than not for me, simplicity is best! I love that it goes with everything I wear.

16. June 3, 2018 / 7:33 pm

This sounds like the kind of jewelry I need. I wear my diamond necklace and my SC Gamecocks bracelet 24/7. I only take them off if I’m having a medical procedure done. I need to check out this jewelry since I’m only a cat mom.

• June 3, 2018 / 8:54 pm

Not this necklace or even my previous signature necklace but the one before that…I LOST due to taking it off for a procedure. I was just so used to always having it on I totally forgot it! Luckily…they FOUND it! I could not believe my luck.
      I love that you also have your signature pieces!
      Oh please do check them out I know you will love what you see.